900 hours

Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

anitblue is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool 900 hours

i would like to study the welfare work course.. because you are assessed by AIWCW and not TRA do you still need the 900 hours paid work. Really confused with all of it!!!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

witney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 900 hours

Hi
I am going to be doing the welfare course i have also been on the aiwcw website and it says that you only need to do 400hours in two placements i don't even think these need to be paid, it's better if the Tafe college is on their list. I have emailed them for further info just waiting for them to reply.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Hi i was originally booked to do this course but was advised to stay away as when it comes to apply for PR they will also want several years of expereince to go with the qualification? (similar situation to the childcare co-ordinator i presume?)

Just a thought for you to bear in mind maybe?

This was my first choice of course as i have worked in this line of work all my life, but then me and hubby had a change of heart and wanted a change in direction and are going for something completely new!

Just make sure you find out exactly how much work experience they will require when it comes to PR?

Becky
Old Aug 8th 2008, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

shark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant future

which course are u thinking of doing now Becky?
is your hubby going to join me on the horticulture course?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Originally Posted by shark bait
which course are u thinking of doing now Becky?
is your hubby going to join me on the horticulture course?

Yes, hopefully so!

Just waiting to sell the house. We've had several veiwings. It hasn't been on the market for that long. About 12 weeks now, so fingers crossed the next couple of months something will start to happen

We don't want to book onto the course and find that we need to cancel because of not selling the house, but on the other hand miss out because we've left it too late!

Hubby needs to maybe speak to Stefan after the weekend and see how the ground lies (excuse the pun!!)

When are you looking to start? Depending on our house sale of course, it could be either Feb or July, we're not sure at the moment.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

shark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant future

i,m starting next jan
we sold our house last year , so just need to clear the clutter , meds , shipping etc etc
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shark bait
i,m starting next jan
we sold our house last year , so just need to clear the clutter , meds , shipping etc etc
I'll PM you about the course fees etc....... if you don't mind?

Thanks Becky