885/886 online application snapshot

Old Sep 16th 2012, 5:25 am
Just Joined

aspiration.australia is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile 885/886 online application snapshot

Hey guys,
I have heard this is quite a popular forum for Australian immigration. I have just completed my 887 application by benefiting from transitional arrangements.
I have a question and this for my records only.
While I was filling out the application, I was taking snapshot of every page for my records including instructions. Some how for the page included(although this is from my friends computer who did a 175 before, i am using as an example) as attachment below, I forgot to take snap shot of the messages in popup window when you click on the question marks and also the page that you get when you click add details.

Is there anyone on this forum who is also doing 887 and can send me a snapshot while they are doing their application(Please hide any personal information on the form if any)

I will greatly appreciate if someone can help. I really do not where to get this information. I can make a privacy request to DIAC or freedom of information request but I do not think the instructions would show up.

Thank you so much all the help.
Attached Thumbnails 885/886 online application snapshot-887.png  

Last edited by aspiration.australia; Sep 16th 2012 at 5:28 am.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 9:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 887 online application snapshot

Originally Posted by aspiration.australia
Hey guys,
I have heard this is quite a popular forum for Australian immigration. I have just completed my 887 application by benefiting from transitional arrangements.
I have a question and this for my records only.
While I was filling out the application, I was taking snapshot of every page for my records including instructions. Some how for the page included(although this is from my friends computer who did a 175 before, i am using as an example) as attachment below, I forgot to take snap shot of the messages in popup window when you click on the question marks and also the page that you get when you click add details.

Is there anyone on this forum who is also doing 887 and can send me a snapshot while they are doing their application(Please hide any personal information on the form if any)

I will greatly appreciate if someone can help. I really do not where to get this information. I can make a privacy request to DIAC or freedom of information request but I do not think the instructions would show up.

Thank you so much all the help.
I might be missing the point but why do you need a snapshot of every page?
Old Sep 17th 2012, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

aspiration.australia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 885 online application snapshot

Dear Pollyana,
I wish to have a snapshot of 885 application for my records. I wish to be extremely organized(but somehow missed that page when it came to taking a snapshot).

More precisely I looking to have a snapshot of the windows you get upon clicking the question marks. These contained instructions and I wish to have a file for my records along with the instructions.

The final print out that you get before submission of the file does not contain these instructions. If there is anyone who can help, I will greatly appreciate.

Please keep in mind I am looking for 885/886(not 887-that was a typo). The system does not let me login as I have already made an application. If anyone has a snapshot or is doing a 885/886 application, could you please post of snapshot of instructions that you get upon clicking the question marks on the page posted as attachment.

Really appreciate all the help.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 2:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 885 online application snapshot

Originally Posted by aspiration.australia
Dear Pollyana,
I wish to have a snapshot of 885 application for my records. I wish to be extremely organized(but somehow missed that page when it came to taking a snapshot).

More precisely I looking to have a snapshot of the windows you get upon clicking the question marks. These contained instructions and I wish to have a file for my records along with the instructions.

The final print out that you get before submission of the file does not contain these instructions. If there is anyone who can help, I will greatly appreciate.

Please keep in mind I am looking for 885/886(not 887-that was a typo). The system does not let me login as I have already made an application. If anyone has a snapshot or is doing a 885/886 application, could you please post of snapshot of instructions that you get upon clicking the question marks on the page posted as attachment.

Really appreciate all the help.
Cos I'm having a nice day today I'll update the thread title for you

I can understand wanting a copy of your applciation, justcpuldn;t see why you would want a print out of all the pop up instructions, but each to their own