47SK form spouse questions

Old Jun 16th 2006, 11:19 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light
Default 47SK form spouse questions

Hi All

I'm not sure what info to include for question 17.

I am in a de facto relationship, we met in february of 2005, Kerry is coming with me!! So I will definitely be ticking the de facto box.

However I was still married when I met Kerry, but am now divorced, Do I need to tick the divorced box too, and include a copy of my decree absolute?
My previous relationship was a bit rocky when we got married in june 2004, we thought things would sort themselves out, and we finally split october 2004. Do DIMA need to know all this?

Cheers

MarkMc
Old Jun 16th 2006, 11:56 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47SK form spouse questions

I asked the same Q.

heres the link to hte thread. >>>>> http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369026

Originally Posted by MarkMC
Hi All

I am in a de facto relationship, we met in february of 2005, Kerry is coming with me!! So I will definitely be ticking the de facto box.

However I was still married when I met Kerry, but am now divorced, Do I need to tick the divorced box too, and include a copy of my decree absolute?
My previous relationship was a bit rocky when we got married in june 2004, we thought things would sort themselves out, and we finally split october 2004. Do DIMA need to know all this?

Cheers

MarkMc
Old Jun 16th 2006, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Cheers

MarkMc

Yes, you will need to tick the divorced box and provide a copy of the marriage certificate and decree nisi.

I don't think you would need to give them any more details about that relationship though, unless they ask for it.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 1:23 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Sunny_Glesga, so what did you tick then? Just De facto I guess.

I have the devorce docs at home, but the X took the marage certificate when we split. Surely the divorce doc proves that we were married in the 1st place???

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
I asked the same Q.

heres the link to hte thread. >>>>> http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369026
Old Jun 16th 2006, 1:53 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

I just ticked the De facto part as it did ask what your CURRENT status was, I hope someone will clear this up for deffinate as they now have my app and took payment from CC

just wondering now if the payment is the first thing they do before even checking that what is required is all in place

opened a can of nerves here for me

Oh! I`m certain that you have to give them the marriage cert.

Sunny_Glesga, so what did you tick then? Just De facto I guess.

I have the devorce docs at home, but the X took the marage certificate when we split. Surely the divorce doc proves that we were married in the 1st place???
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
I just ticked the De facto part as it did ask what your CURRENT status was, I hope someone will clear this up for deffinate as they now have my app and took payment from CC

just wondering now if the payment is the first thing they do before even checking that what is required is all in place

opened a can of nerves here for me

Oh! I`m certain that you have to give them the marriage cert.

I wouldn't worry, they do have a look at your form when it lands there as they have to assess that you have made a valid application. If you haven't they return your form and the fee.
Old Jun 18th 2006, 6:03 pm
mmmmmm duff

So what should I tick then???
Old Jun 18th 2006, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So what should I tick then???
Looking at the form again (well it is a year since I did ours) i would say tick de-facto only as it says "current marital staus"

On form 80 you will need to answer all three, married - divorced and de-facto as it states "tick all that apply"
Old Jun 18th 2006, 9:13 pm
mmmmmm duff

Originally Posted by WendyC
On form 80 you will need to answer all three, married - divorced and de-facto as it states "tick all that apply"

Whats this form 80??? I aint heard of that before. Not another 1 to fill in???
Old Jun 18th 2006, 9:28 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Whats this form 80??? I aint heard of that before. Not another 1 to fill in???

Personal particulars for character assessment. Basically your life history!!! Your CO will probably request one but some people send them off with their application.

Lou
xx