475 sponsor app for SA - processing times?

Old Feb 6th 2008, 7:04 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: 475 sponsor app for SA - processing times?

Originally Posted by stormywhether
How do you hear from South Australia on applying for sponsorship? It's been nigh on four weeks and would have expected to have got news by now.

Suppose Christmas threw the process out a bit - I imagine it's when most people take their holibobs, so won't start fretting yet, hee hee!

Just want to get the 475 visa app away - but don't want to get started until we get the all clear from SA.
Hiya

Have you checked online to see where the application is upto? I assume that you applied and then forward all the relevant paperwork to Adelaide?

Go through the steps you took when you applied or type in this link....at the bottom it will ask for your application number and your surname (if it does not do it first time, try again! Let me know how you get on.

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/app...6886/index.php

Debs
Old Feb 6th 2008, 7:16 am
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.1; U; en-us) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

yes tried this and we just get the page which confirms applicating and documents all received...
Old Feb 6th 2008, 7:25 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stormywhether
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.1; U; en-us) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

yes tried this and we just get the page which confirms applicating and documents all received...
Hi

Do you have 2 green ticks?
Also, scroll down to the bottom - it will say if the application has been processed or awaiting (not sure of the exact words).
It all seems fine. However, I did email them once to ask if all was ok and only when I emailed did they tell me that there was a price of evidence missing!!!
I would email them....just explain that it has been 4 weeks and ask if there is any additional information they req? It wont do any harm and they replied quite quickly.

Debs
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

talisman will become famous soon enough

Hi, just wondered if anyone has heard anything? Is anyone any closer with475 visa? jane
Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:57 pm
Mrs Angry!

Originally Posted by talisman
Hi, just wondered if anyone has heard anything? Is anyone any closer with475 visa? jane

Hiya

All my paperwok is in and my meds are on their way today, so hope they recieve them next week....then we wait!

Debs