Wikiposts

475 sponsor app for SA - processing times?

Old Jan 17th 2008, 8:46 am
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.1; U; en-us) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

Hello all!

dont want to come over all uncool and that. Actually, sod that - impatience has kicked in already!

submitted the 475 sponsorship app to SA - and the forms were received on Monday.. How long from here until a decision? The missus has chewed all her fingers off and recently started tucking into my toes,
Old Jan 17th 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

talisman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 475 sponsor app for SA - processing times?

Originally Posted by stormywhether
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.1; U; en-us) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

Hello all!

dont want to come over all uncool and that. Actually, sod that - impatience has kicked in already!

submitted the 475 sponsorship app to SA - and the forms were received on Monday.. How long from here until a decision? The missus has chewed all her fingers off and recently started tucking into my toes,
Hi we applied for the same visa in December and are still waiting. Have you had your meds and police checks?
jane
Old Jan 17th 2008, 10:13 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Hello all!

Hiya

Have you submitted yout application requesting sponsorship to SA OR have you already got that and are now applying for your visa?

When I applied to SA for sponsorship, they said it will take upto 4 week, but I heard in just over 2 weeks and you can track your application online.

I applied for my visa on 02.12.07 and have sent my paperwork back to SA asking them to send a 1100 form to DIAC to confirm sponsorship....now I am waiting again! Getting meds done on 15.02.08 and requested police checks...

Best of luck

Debs
Old Jan 17th 2008, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hiya

Have you submitted yout application requesting sponsorship to SA OR have you already got that and are now applying for your visa?

When I applied to SA for sponsorship, they said it will take upto 4 week, but I heard in just over 2 weeks and you can track your application online.

I applied for my visa on 02.12.07 and have sent my paperwork back to SA asking them to send a 1100 form to DIAC to confirm sponsorship....now I am waiting again! Getting meds done on 15.02.08 and requested police checks...

Best of luck

Debs
Hi, yes got sponsor first then submitted visa online, it then requested meds and pc. Got them doc sent meds to LCU, then we uploaded pc. Yeah you can check online progress using TRN no. Hope this helps. The waiting is hard.
Jane
message me if i can help anymore.
jane
Old Jan 17th 2008, 11:19 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by talisman
Hi, yes got sponsor first then submitted visa online, it then requested meds and pc. Got them doc sent meds to LCU, then we uploaded pc. Yeah you can check online progress using TRN no. Hope this helps. The waiting is hard.
Jane
message me if i can help anymore.
jane
Hi Jane

Qtn: How long????

How long is it since you uploaded all your documents? I have only just sent my paperwork to SA asking them to sent the 1100 form to DIAC (I forgot to do that bit), but sent it yesterday.

Whe I looked online last week it stated that I am now requested to get my meds done, but I dont think you are assigned a CO like the other Visa's. I assume it is just an automatice system?? I have not been emailed to say I have to go for my med, the application status just changed!

Now I am just sitting here waiting, wishing my life away, crossing off the days in my diary....I know I am sad.

Let me know how you get on!
Debs
Old Jan 18th 2008, 12:48 am
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hi Jane

Qtn: How long????

How long is it since you uploaded all your documents? I have only just sent my paperwork to SA asking them to sent the 1100 form to DIAC (I forgot to do that bit), but sent it yesterday.

Whe I looked online last week it stated that I am now requested to get my meds done, but I dont think you are assigned a CO like the other Visa's. I assume it is just an automatice system?? I have not been emailed to say I have to go for my med, the application status just changed!

Now I am just sitting here waiting, wishing my life away, crossing off the days in my diary....I know I am sad.

Let me know how you get on!
Debs
ha ha, we were referring to the SPONSORSHIP part - I see debbie222 came to the rescue up there somewhere.

I was wondering whether the clock starts ticking when you submit your online application, or when your printed documents are shown to have arrived.

With Christmas just gone I expect it'll be up to four weeks, but again - from application submitted, or documents received?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:54 am
Mrs Angry!

ha ha, we were referring to the SPONSORSHIP part - I see debbie222 came to the rescue up there somewhere.

I was wondering whether the clock starts ticking when you submit your online application, or when your printed documents are shown to have arrived.

With Christmas just gone I expect it'll be up to four weeks, but again - from application submitted, or documents received?
Hi

Its from when all the documents have been received.

Debs
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:23 am
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

hi we are going to queensland on 475 ,we put our visas on line on 12 /08/07.
then sent the police checks @meds away 1/9/07,we have still not heard anything ,that is about 13 weeks,:curse::curse::curse:
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by john channon
hi we are going to queensland on 475 ,we put our visas on line on 12 /08/07.
then sent the police checks @meds away 1/9/07,we have still not heard anything ,that is about 13 weeks,:curse::curse::curse:

Hi we put same visa in November, meds and pc December.We are still waiting. Did you look on immi site to see if your meds have been finalised?

475 Tasmania
jane
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:32 am
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

yes they were finalised,on 3 dec
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

yes they were finalised,on 3 dec
Cant be much longer now then? The waiting is very hard. Its driving us mad.
Good luck with golden ticket
jane
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:40 am
joke c

the wait is terrible,i look the computer every day when i come home from work.its driving me crazy
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

the wait is terrible,i look the computer every day when i come home from work.its driving me crazy
Hi, would you let us know when you get it? We are not far behind you. Thanks jane.
fingers crossed for Tasmania
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:10 am
joke c

no problem
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:59 am
Mrs Angry!

Please let me know how you both get on. You are both in front of me, so it would be nice to have a guide on what the timeline is....got to sell th house before we go anywhere!

Good luck!

Debs
x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.