475 sponsor app for SA - processing times?

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

jemma_howle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 475 sponsor app for SA - processing times?

we are trying to find sponsorship!!! did you guys use an agent of apply for jobs on line?? hubby 2B is a welder-they say they are in really short supply but no1 will sponsor!!!!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

talisman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jemma_howle
we are trying to find sponsorship!!! did you guys use an agent of apply for jobs on line?? hubby 2B is a welder-they say they are in really short supply but no1 will sponsor!!!!!!
Hi, the 475 visa is state sponsored. I think it is a 457 for an employer sponsored. We applied to a state for it. slightly different visas.
jane
Old Jan 24th 2008, 5:06 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by talisman
Hi we applied for the same visa in December and are still waiting. Have you had your meds and police checks?
jane

Hi

Can I ask you....Did you confirm with your state that you had applied for your visa and ask them to send the 1100 form to DIAC? Did you have any probs and how long did you have to wait for them to confirm?

sooo many questions...its the not knowing!

Thanks
Debs
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hi

Can I ask you....Did you confirm with your state that you had applied for your visa and ask them to send the 1100 form to DIAC? Did you have any probs and how long did you have to wait for them to confirm?

sooo many questions...its the not knowing!

Thanks
Debs
Hi, we got sponsor first, then applied online for visa. We had a copy of form and uploaded it to visa. They must contact state. We applied for visa November and heard nothing yet. Hope this helps. One day we may hear something until then back to the waiting. Where are you hoping to go?
jane
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:40 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Hi, we got sponsor first, then applied online for visa. We had a copy of form and uploaded it to visa. They must contact state. We applied for visa November and heard nothing yet. Hope this helps. One day we may hear something until then back to the waiting. Where are you hoping to go?
jane

Hi
Yes, I have done the same as you, only I thought the state needed our TRN or File Number so they can confirm the sposnoship to DIAC? So I sent all my detaisl to Adelaide and emailed them to tell them what I have done....they are probably sick if me!

Either way they both know my details.

We are hopoing to go to Adelaide..Aug 08. Police checks request beginning of Jan and due back 15th Feb and Meds are booked for 15th Feb...then it just waiting again.

There is so much to do...then you wait for ages...then its a rush to get the next stage done...then wait for ages!

Let me know how you get on and stay in touch

Debs
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Hi
Yes, I have done the same as you, only I thought the state needed our TRN or File Number so they can confirm the sposnoship to DIAC? So I sent all my detaisl to Adelaide and emailed them to tell them what I have done....they are probably sick if me!

Either way they both know my details.

We are hopoing to go to Adelaide..Aug 08. Police checks request beginning of Jan and due back 15th Feb and Meds are booked for 15th Feb...then it just waiting again.

There is so much to do...then you wait for ages...then its a rush to get the next stage done...then wait for ages!

Let me know how you get on and stay in touch

Debs
Hi Debs, the state need the CRN number from the case officer so they can confirm it. We applied November, meds and pc uploaded. Just waiting, the wait is very hard, looking for emails all the time. We are going to Tasmania. Cant wait. good luck jane
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:09 pm
Mrs Angry!

Hi Debs, the state need the CRN number from the case officer so they can confirm it. We applied November, meds and pc uploaded. Just waiting, the wait is very hard, looking for emails all the time. We are going to Tasmania. Cant wait. good luck jane
Morning Jane

I have just checked my emils this morning and SA have confirmed that they sent the 1100 form to DIAC yesterday! woo whoo...only police checks, meds and selling hosue to go....oh and my visa!

Debs
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:39 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Jane

I have just checked my emils this morning and SA have confirmed that they sent the 1100 form to DIAC yesterday! woo whoo...only police checks, meds and selling hosue to go....oh and my visa!

Debs
Good luck Debs.............hopefully not too much longer for you now!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Morning Jane

Debs
Hi Debs, its sounds like your on your way. Weve done meds, pc, just waiting. Got to sell house though. Fingers crossed for house sales. Please let us know how you get on.
jane
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

I have applied for the same category on 26.01.08. Got acknowledgement letter on 27.01.08. I will send SA my paperwork so that they can froward for 1100.

Things are going on............at last...........
Old Jan 27th 2008, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

bloodfoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debs,
Sorry to sound a bit thick, we are thinking of going to SA on the same visa, who did you contact for your sponsorship? Would be ace to know then we can do it ourself without using an agent.
Thanks
Old Jan 27th 2008, 2:57 am
Mrs Angry!

Originally Posted by bloodfoot
Hi Debs,
Sorry to sound a bit thick, we are thinking of going to SA on the same visa, who did you contact for your sponsorship? Would be ace to know then we can do it ourself without using an agent.
Thanks

Hi

Yes, go on their website and follow the links to skilled regional migrant sponsorship and complete the form online. Be prepared for the application as it will ask you what reseach you have done about the area and how you have done it. It took me a while to complete....but there are no trick questions. PM me if you need any help with this. It takes upto 4 weeks for them to get back to you, but I only waited just over 2 weeks....and you can check you apllication online. Get all your paperwork ready to send as this will delay the process.

Good luck....and you know where I am if you need anymore help

Debs
Old Jan 27th 2008, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

bloodfoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info. Its been a big help.
Hope you enjoy you new life in Oz!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 5:40 am
Mrs Angry!

Originally Posted by bloodfoot
Thanks for the info. Its been a big help.
Hope you enjoy you new life in Oz!
Thanks....not there yet, still got meds, police checks and sell tha house!

Let me know how you get on.

Debs
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:32 am
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice

Thanks....not there yet, still got meds, police checks and sell tha house!

Let me know how you get on.

Debs
How do you hear from South Australia on applying for sponsorship? It's been nigh on four weeks and would have expected to have got news by now.

Suppose Christmas threw the process out a bit - I imagine it's when most people take their holibobs, so won't start fretting yet, hee hee!

Just want to get the 475 visa app away - but don't want to get started until we get the all clear from SA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.