457 visa - how long to be granted?

Old Sep 20th 2008, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

Smallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant future
Default 457 visa - how long to be granted?

What is the average time that it takes for a 457 visa to be processed?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

jenniferalisonuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 457 visa - how long to be granted?

Mines took a month.. applied for it on the 8th of august and got it on the 17th of september. Basically about 2 weeks after your medical and i didnt get my medical done until the very end of august so that held it up. Surprisingly very quick!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

Lost in Oz is an unknown quantity at this point

My first one took 9 weeks and my 2nd one took 4 weeks, both through Perth, all cities have different processing times.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lost in Oz
My first one took 9 weeks and my 2nd one took 4 weeks, both through Perth, all cities have different processing times.
See my time line below, 15 days...