457 Visa Application Process

Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:38 am
Just Joined

avrilsix is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 457 Visa Application Process

Thank you for some infos...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

janinekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nice
Default Re: 457 Visa Application Process

I must so if your going on a 457 make sure you have a lot of money with you. and you have the sponsored company confirm to you your salary. Im sure you know the downsides. I went in June everyone said not a good route to take but I wouldnt listen. I now wish I had. Im now stuck back in England becos the salary wasnt as promised and before we knew it the money we did have ran out. We are applyin for PR now to get out of this hell hole called England. Just be careful.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

koalasue is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
We are looking at going on a 457 visa, because its the only way for us as OH is 48, we are hoping to take around £10,000, do you think that will be okay as it is only myself & OH going. We are hoping to get a sponsorship of course as OH is a painter and decorator by trade. I must say after reading your thread l'm a bit more nervous about it all now.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:17 am
Just Joined

Is there a possibility that e457 visa for australia might be refuse?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by avrilsix
Is there a possibility that e457 visa for australia might be refuse?
The only reason a visa application might be refused is because you do not satisfy the legislative criteria for the visa, or provide adequate and timely evidence that you satisfy the criteria.

If you believe that there's any reason your visa might be refused then I suggest seeking advice from a registered migration agent (not that a decent registered migration agent will never guarantee success - just point out any potential pitfalls).
Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koalasue
Hi
We are looking at going on a 457 visa, because its the only way for us as OH is 48, we are hoping to take around £10,000, do you think that will be okay as it is only myself & OH going. We are hoping to get a sponsorship of course as OH is a painter and decorator by trade. I must say after reading your thread l'm a bit more nervous about it all now.
If your going on a 457 then you will already have a job to go to, so you will start earning as soon as you hit Oz shores. There would be no real need to have a lot of money in reserve, just enough for rental deposit and some stuff to set you up here and may be a car if your job wont provide transport means.

There are some 'bad' companies that try to exploite the fact that 457 employes are tied to their company, but its certainly not the norm.

10 weeks after deciding to come to Oz, we were here living the dream so to speak - only way we could have done that was with 457.

We did not bring much money with us and have average jobs salaries here, but the quality of life is so much better - who can put a price on that?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:53 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: 457 Visa Application Process

Hi...i got latest update from the department last march 8,2008-received further information from your relating to your application. Do you have any idea what will be next, and for how many days to wait again.Hoping it will be visa is approve.
Have a nice day and God bless