Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

376 DAYS LATER AND WE HAVE OUR !!!!VISA!!!!!!!!!!

376 DAYS LATER AND WE HAVE OUR !!!!VISA!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 27th 2009, 2:18 pm
Uk 2 Oz

JulieDR is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking 376 DAYS LATER AND WE HAVE OUR !!!!VISA!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All

Can't believe this day has finally come. My son checks the Status page every morning before he go's to school and this morning i heard a scream and running footsteps up to my bedroom saying "WE GOT IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!.

To all of you still waiting, hang in there, it's got to be worth it in the end.

Julie

P.S Easy bit out of the way, just got to sell the house and find a job in Adelaide now! Shudder
Old Jan 27th 2009, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

timmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nice
Default Re: 376 DAYS LATER AND WE HAVE OUR !!!!VISA!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JulieDR
Hi All

Can't believe this day has finally come. My son checks the Status page every morning before he go's to school and this morning i heard a scream and running footsteps up to my bedroom saying "WE GOT IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Julie

P.S Easy bit out of the way, just got to sell the house and find a job in Adelaide now! Shudder
CONGRATULATIONS
Cant wait till (if) we get that email
we will have a drink for you tonight
Old Jan 27th 2009, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Hi All

Julie

Great News Julie! Congratulations!!
Old Jan 27th 2009, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Nice one, happy for ya. Must be a BIG load off your minds.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

Congratulations! That is fantastic news!
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile Re: 376 DAYS LATER AND WE HAVE OUR !!!!VISA!!!!!!!!!!

Great great great. Absolutely wonderful to hear 475 granted. Congratulation that you've passed this adventure and you now have a ticket to move to another round. and good luck.

I'd like to have your assistance in regards to my move to Adelaide because I've got sponsorship from SA and will move there. You people can be great asset to me upon my move.

Cheers!

Hi All

Julie

Last edited by dance123; Jan 27th 2009 at 5:32 pm.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Hi All

Julie

Congratulations and Celebrations
Old Jan 27th 2009, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Congratulations!!!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Hi All

Julie

Congratulations!!
Please Pray for me
Old Jan 29th 2009, 3:11 pm
Uk 2 Oz

Originally Posted by dance123
Great great great. Absolutely wonderful to hear 475 granted. Congratulation that you've passed this adventure and you now have a ticket to move to another round. and good luck.

I'd like to have your assistance in regards to my move to Adelaide because I've got sponsorship from SA and will move there. You people can be great asset to me upon my move.

Cheers!
Hi Dance123, if we can be of any assistance or give any advice will be happy to. Just drop me a quick line with any questions...............no doubt it will probably be my 11 year old son who will actually come up with the answers, he is somewhat of an expert and is a member of all the thread pages, Poms in Adelaide etc. We have had quotes from 4 different removal firms so far so can give you some comments there, and we have close friends that moved to Adelaide almost 3 yrs ago and they have given us great advice that could be passed on!! As I said just give us a shout!!!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 3:13 pm
Uk 2 Oz

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Congratulations!!
Please Pray for me
Thanks for your congrats!! Got the rosary beads for you at the ready as we speak!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 3:16 pm
Uk 2 Oz

Originally Posted by timmins family
CONGRATULATIONS
Cant wait till (if) we get that email
we will have a drink for you tonight
Many thanks for your congrats.......will watch this space and hope it's not too till I see your thread with that long awaited piece of good news!!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Hi All

Julie

Congratulations