Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

anyone know abt IELTS in visa475 n sponsor liabilities......

anyone know abt IELTS in visa475 n sponsor liabilities......

Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:37 am
Just Joined

koolchamp81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone know abt IELTS in visa475 n sponsor liabilities......

Hello friends..
I just wana know if anyone has knowledge abt IELTS band score in visa 475(relative sponsored)..if the applicant has scored 7,7,6.5,5.5 bands in IELTS exam, is there any chance that he/she get exemption for English course in Australia that costs around $3000... ****in too costly for .5 bands short... I know that the requirement is 6 bands in each module...
another thing .. do we need to enroll in TAFE English course or we can enroll in any other English course provider(private like Cambridge international...).
... lastly, if the sponsor that has lived in South Australia for almost 3 years n now wants to move to another state, is it necessary for the sponsor to stay there in S.A till the time we get result on our visa application...
Regards...
Old Jan 29th 2009, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

koolchamp81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone know abt IELTS in visa475 n sponsor liabilities......

any replyyyyyyyyyyyy ??????????????
Old Jan 29th 2009, 4:13 pm
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: anyone know abt IELTS in visa475 n sponsor liabilities......

Hey - I get what you mean about .5 of a band in just one part cos my OH went thru similar and had to resit the whole thing. It was horrible for him and does seem so unfair. But my understanding is that they are very strict that the band you must achieve has to be reached in all 4 sections of the test. You could check and confirm with a registered agent or maybe with DIAC?
If you do have to resit, best of luck. You are so close....it's not too much of a reach...
For the other Qs am sorry, I can't help..but you seemed quite mad for a response so here I am!
Best wishes