189 visa applications lodged December 2012

Old Mar 13th 2013, 6:22 am
Just Joined

james919 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 189 visa applications lodged December 2012

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Hi James,

The immi site says CO allocation should be within 10 weeks of lodgement - it's possible that you have a CO but they haven't made contact yet as they are checking through your application.

If you lodged this application yourself, do you have the number to check progress online? If with an agent, what do they say?
I have checked it online and it says "in progress". And I asked my agent as well..They say it is hard to tell when CO will be assigned.. And if Immigration are going through my application then I was just wondering they should have told me what they require further... thanks Sparkles

Last edited by james919; Mar 13th 2013 at 6:24 am. Reason: grammer mistake
Old May 16th 2013, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

bengal_tiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Friends,

I have Lodged my application on 16 Dec for 189 and CO Assigned on 24 Feb

CO asked for Form 80 and Form 1221 and I Submitted the filled form along with all the required Documents on 06 Mar. I also gave her a notification of a change of circumstances that we were expecting our first baby on April and by the grace of almighty, we blessed by a baby boy on mid of April. Then I have sent my baby’s passport and Birth Certificate to CO on May 6 and ask that should I complete our Medical and PCC or not.

CO acknowledged my mail and let me know that she already created health ID for my Son and about medical and PCC, her statement is below:

“You are required to provide health and character clearance to progress your application, however be advised that your application is undergoing routine external verification which can take up to 12 months to complete”

According to her statement, I can’t understand that should I complete the medical & PCC. As I know if DIAC grant visa then the first entry date they consider from the medical date, so should I wait for CO’s strong recommendation or complete it now.

Please share your experience

Thanks
Old May 17th 2013, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

realmadrid is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you have to submit them now.Btw, did she ask you to provide Form-80?
Old May 18th 2013, 12:38 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by realmadrid
I think I would disagree with this advice - bengal_tigers CO has told him external checks could take 12 months - if he has medical checks and PCC now they will expire in this time and he will have to do them again. If he is lucky enough that the external checks take less than 12 months, and finalising is very quick, he and his family will have only a few weeks to validate their visas.

I would wait until the CO requests medicals and PCC's. If in doubt, you could e-mail CO to say this is what you will do. Good luck Bengal Tiger
Old May 18th 2013, 10:11 am
Just Joined

bengal_tiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by realmadrid
CO asked for Form 80 and Form 1221 and I Submitted the filled form along with all the required Documents on 06 Mar. After born of my baby I have sent my baby’s passport and Birth Certificate to CO on May 6 and ask that should I complete our Medical and PCC or not.

I am just confused from her reply. Yes I know Medical & PCC is required for 189 application and I think she replied my question as I asked her for that.

Can I know, what is the usual practice, If CO ask for medical & PCC, does he/she gives any time frame (like 28 days)?
Old May 18th 2013, 10:17 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bengal_tiger
CO asked for Form 80 and Form 1221 and I Submitted the filled form along with all the required Documents on 06 Mar. After born of my baby I have sent my baby’s passport and Birth Certificate to CO on May 6 and ask that should I complete our Medical and PCC or not.

I am just confused from her reply. Yes I know Medical & PCC is required for 189 application and I think she replied my question as I asked her for that.

Can I know, what is the usual practice, If CO ask for medical & PCC, does he/she gives any time frame (like 28 days)?
It is usual for the CO to request the medicals and PCC. You do get 28 days to do this, but if there's a delay for any reason, just let the CO know
Old May 18th 2013, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

realmadrid is an unknown quantity at this point

As per my case, I received an email with 3 attachments from CO. One was the checklist, where it was mentioned which documents to submit for each applicant. Another was with more detailed information of the requirements. And it was also mentioned, that all docs to be submitted within 28 days.
If you receive any checklist, just follow the same. But I didn't receivery any infor
regarding external checks.
Old Jun 11th 2013, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

goingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nice

woohoo, after a missing medical delay (lost in cyberland) we have visa's
Old Jun 11th 2013, 10:21 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goingau
woohoo, after a missing medical delay (lost in cyberland) we have visa's
Congratulations!
Old Jun 11th 2013, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

goingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nice

were all very excited, especially the children who have been telling everyone.
Old Jun 11th 2013, 10:29 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

were all very excited, especially the children who have been telling everyone.
I can't blame them!
Old Jun 11th 2013, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

especially as they are getting a holiday, as we will have to validate visa's before medicals run out.
Old Jun 11th 2013, 10:55 am

especially as they are getting a holiday, as we will have to validate visa's before medicals run out.
Congratulations - and have fun on the holiday
Old Jan 10th 2014, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

khsaiful is an unknown quantity at this point

I also like Skill Select. It is a tremendous procedure. I also lodged 189 VISA during Dec 2012. Already processing time out but till now it is on processing. I am not sure how long it may take but I worry at the eleventh hour any of my major circumstances may change, then it may take further new processing. Yet if I get VISA by next 2 months it will be okay for me. Another thing, till now my case officer never connected with me willingly and never queried any paper untill I knocked him for any thing whether I was required to do or submit any required paper.....it seemed funny to me.
Old Jan 10th 2014, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

khsaiful is an unknown quantity at this point

As I have done; upon receiving HAP ID via skill select I just printed the HAP ID evidence and went to nominated medical officer. Upon receiving HAP ID evidence medical officer went on medical examination and he uploaded it accordingly. It seems fine and for your information, I did it as per my own policy, my CO never asked me to submit any document. You can receive HAP ID only when a link regarding medical assessment is appeared below the received/required status page. Here you will also get the link named: "complete character assessment particulars......". After uploading my medical examination report via nominated doctor my present status "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection". But the status above is still "required" which does not have any meaning and of nothing to worry. Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.