189 , proof of relationship with spouse

Old Jan 3rd 2014, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

vinnykav06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 189 , proof of relationship with spouse

Hi guys,im about to lodge my application for a 189 visa for Australia,I have all official documents certified and ready to attach,between me and my defacto girlfriend we have 35 pages combined,there is a limit of 60 files,so does that only leave me 25 pages to attach to prove our relationship?..
We have 100s of pages proving our relationship so how do include everything in 60 files.?am I missing something here,maybe there's an option to upload the defacto stuff later,or maybe someone could be more specific in what to include in the 60 file limit,really stuck on this one,and I'm ready to apply but I want to get it right before I apply
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Spouse Visa Queries

Originally Posted by Pollyana
AN agent does not need to be based where you are, the main advice I would give is that you choose one who is MARA regostered.

There are several that use this site, posting information for free, and they put their details in their signatures so that peple can contact them and engage them for help with visas. If you look for posts by TeeTMI, George Lombard or Alan Collett, I would personally recommend any of those.
Hi guys,im about to lodge my application for a 189 visa for Australia,I have all official documents certified and ready to attach,between me and my defacto girlfriend we have 35 pages combined,there is a limit of 60 files,so does that only leave me 25 pages to attach to prove our relationship?..
We have 100s of pages proving our relationship so how do include everything in 60 files.?am I missing something here,maybe there's an option to upload the defacto stuff later,or maybe someone could be more specific in what to include in the 60 file limit,really stuck on this one,and I'm ready to apply but I want to get it right before I apply
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vinnykav06
You don't need hundreds of pages of evidence. I think sometimes people get very silly with their photos, party invitations and prints of text messages and emails etc. The main thing to include is proof of joint address for over a year, get a few things that do this, chuck on a couple of photos if you want and you would easily get this 25 documents.
Old Jan 4th 2014, 6:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 189 , proof of relationship with spouse

Originally Posted by vinnykav06
Posts moved to a new thread as they are not talking about the same visa as te original thread
Old Jan 4th 2014, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

Perpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond repute

As the others have said, you shouldn't have to provide so much proof that it exceeds 25 files. If you are struggling you could merge PDF documents, or paste all photos into one Word document, but I would take Bermudashorts' advice and not overdo it.

Also - there is the option of supplementing information to your CO via email.

Don't worry!
Old Jan 7th 2014, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Perpetual Tourist
As the others have said, you shouldn't have to provide so much proof that it exceeds 25 files. If you are struggling you could merge PDF documents, or paste all photos into one Word document, but I would take Bermudashorts' advice and not overdo it.

Also - there is the option of supplementing information to your CO via email.

Don't worry!
Thanks very much,I have pulled them into multi page PDF,I've got a good few proof of address,not lots of photos and some wedding invites etc
Old Jan 7th 2014, 9:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
You don't need hundreds of pages of evidence. I think sometimes people get very silly with their photos, party invitations and prints of text messages and emails etc. The main thing to include is proof of joint address for over a year, get a few things that do this, chuck on a couple of photos if you want and you would easily get this 25 documents.
Thanks,I've included invites and joint address etc and made multi page PDF files,thanks for your help