189 Granted

Old Oct 27th 2013, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

nexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 189 Granted

Wow that was fast! I am just starting out for my 189. I will be going to Australia as an Electrician (general) 341111. My skills assessment is at the end of November, as I have over 10 years experience and all the required qualifications (plus some!). I never know, I could be there before next August when I'm 39.

Anyway, congratulations!! Don't forget the sun cream!
Old Oct 27th 2013, 8:06 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nexsuperne
Wow that was fast! I am just starting out for my 189. I will be going to Australia as an Electrician (general) 341111. My skills assessment is at the end of November, as I have over 10 years experience and all the required qualifications (plus some!). I never know, I could be there before next August when I'm 39.

Anyway, congratulations!! Don't forget the sun cream!
Good luck with that - are you going with Vetassess for the skills assessment? Lots of info in the Electricians section anyway - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97
Old Oct 27th 2013, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

nexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Good luck with that - are you going with Vetassess for the skills assessment? Lots of info in the Electricians section anyway - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97
I am using a migration agent here in the UK. The company is "Get-Going". They use Future skills international for the skills assessment. Is one better than the other? Both FSI and Vetassess are on the approved list. I am just about to pay £1500 to the migration agent, which is less than the others, but I have google'd them and a few truly independent reviews say good things about Susan Johnson. My plan is to work in the mines of WA doing FIFO, but my family will live near my Brother-in-law, who has been working as a Quantity Surveyor for the city council in Melbourne, Victoria for 13 years.

Sorry if I hijacked this thread. Please relocate if needed!
Old Oct 28th 2013, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

AJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really nice

Yes the process was very fast, it would have been faster if they hadnt lost me for 6 weeks in the medicals and then my CO forced me to get a new passport!