176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:53 pm

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice
Default Re: 176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Originally Posted by andybhoyperth
Fellow 176 ers,
Been reading all the posts today, and I'm now even more confused than from when I started. Don't know whether to get excited or not.

I applied online 3rd September 08, sister sponsored and occupation in demand.
Got an automated e-mail a couple of days later saying it was received and to send the outstanding documents on the checklist including medical certificates.
The application fee has been taken and today on the online application query status it says the 'health requirements have been finalised- application being processed further.'
Not heard anything about a case officer etc
Any idea's if this is a good sign, or is it normal, and that's it for 9 months or whatever?
The automated e-mail is standard with e-lodging now. Some (like you) do what it says and arrange meds/PCCs immediately, others (like me) wait for a CO (but now we'll have to wait longer for the visa itself, but that suits us).

The "processing further message" will probably just be because your meds have been finalised. If you've frontloaded everything and your case is straight forward then you probably won't hear anything until you get your visa, which going on current timescales could be anywhere from 5 months from lodging (but don't forget that Christmas will slow things down again).

What about the rest of your requested documents? What are they showing?

Originally Posted by snoo
I take it you have spoken to someone at Immigration?
If you haven't you certainly should do!

Last edited by username02; Oct 2nd 2008 at 3:55 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by schwuk

Has your CO requested the docs off you/your agent, or are you going on the status page? Apparently that's not always reliable (e.g. people who have been granted visas still have docs showing "requested").
I've already queried it with agent...was fobbed off really!!

It's not that they STILL say 'requested'....they had ALL changed to MET on my section, but now that they have Paul's 'requested' docs (p/c and birth cert), his say 'received' (other docs 'MET')....my same ones have changed to 'requested'.
Maybe it IS just an error....my agent hasn't had an email requesting any info from me, so I'll just try to stop stropping and wait to see what happens!!

I'm just grateful to HAVE a c/o!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

andybhoyperth is an unknown quantity at this point

What about the rest of your requested documents? What are they showing?

thanks Schwuk,
All the other documents have been 'received' on the document checklist with the exception of the medical ones which are still 'requested' , but as I said on the status page these say finalised.
Their not very helpful in their information
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 4:12 pm

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

It's not that they STILL say 'requested'....they had ALL changed to MET on my section, but now that they have Paul's 'requested' docs (p/c and birth cert), his say 'received' (other docs 'MET')....my same ones have changed to 'requested'.
Maybe it IS just an error....
Originally Posted by andybhoyperth
Their not very helpful in their information
Their software definitely seems a bit hit and miss. Maybe they suffer working with it as much as we do trying to figure out our status!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

I thought there was a timescale of 'up to 12months'? Am I wrong in saying that this visa should be processed in this time...as set out by DIAC? What if you had done as we did and had your meds done a month after submitting? I mean, we got a auto-generated mesg from DIAC telling us to get our meds as soon as they received the application!
I take it you have spoken to someone at Immigration?
Lisa,x
LIsa - I last phoned DIAC on the 24th Sep (a week ago) and was given the standard "we are processing the backlog of Aug 07 applicants and will get to yours in time" response...... And they confirmed no CO, and could not give me an estimate of when I would get the visa.....
So....no good news I am afraid....

Nix
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Lanners has much to be proud ofLanners has much to be proud ofLanners has much to be proud ofLanners has much to be proud ofLanners has much to be proud ofLanners has much to be proud ofLanners has much to be proud ofLanners has much to be proud ofLanners has much to be proud ofLanners has much to be proud ofLanners has much to be proud of

Been waiting 7 months and 1 day to say .....

We are being processed further!!!!!

All docs now say received apart from meds which should be going off next week.

Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel

Sarah
Old Oct 4th 2008, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

It took us 11 months to get our 176, allthough my wife did have breast cancer 3 1/2 yrs ago, and me & my youngest were B class medicals, the best advice i can give is carry on with normal life, & the visa comes when it comes.
Cheers everybody
Tim & The Girls
Old Oct 5th 2008, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: 176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
It took us 11 months to get our 176, allthough my wife did have breast cancer 3 1/2 yrs ago, and me & my youngest were B class medicals, the best advice i can give is carry on with normal life, & the visa comes when it comes.
Cheers everybody
Tim & The Girls
Hi Tim,

Congrats on your VISA !

Very encouraging words. I'm on 176 Sponsored VISA. We just completed our MED yesterday (4 Oct 08) result be sent to LCU in a week time. My wife has SLE and daughter, aged 9 has a pacemaker due to congenital heart block since birth. Hope Australia is kind to grant us all a VISA.

Cheers !
sram
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: 176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Cheers everybody
Tim & The Girls
Originally Posted by sram466
Hi Tim,

Congrats on your VISA !

Very encouraging words. I'm on 176 Sponsored VISA. We just completed our MED yesterday (4 Oct 08) result be sent to LCU in a week time. My wife has SLE and daughter, aged 9 has a pacemaker due to congenital heart block since birth. Hope Australia is kind to grant us all a VISA.

Cheers !
sram
Hi Tim,

One other thing, this juz cross my mind.
Do you need to take any medical undertaking for your family's medical history.

Regards,
sram
Old Oct 11th 2008, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Hello everone!

Just checking in to see if anyone has any news? What about Nix & Mike?
We've had our c/o since 25th Sept....and after sending some documents that need only a quick look at we haven't heard anything since!! I suppose it's only a few wks but it's doing my nut in!
So I just thought I'd come and have a moan!
much love, Lisa,xx
Old Oct 11th 2008, 6:16 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Hello everone!

We've had our c/o since 25th Sept....and after sending some documents that need only a quick look at we haven't heard anything since!! I suppose it's only a few wks but it's doing my nut in!
much love, Lisa,xx
We now have a CO and they have our medicals and police checks. We are hoping that we don't have to wait much longer for our visa
Old Oct 11th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by JAK
We now have a CO and they have our medicals and police checks. We are hoping that we don't have to wait much longer for our visa
Holy cow that must be a record - a CO within 3 months? Good going!

Hope none of the 176 MODL applications from 2007 see this though...
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JAK
Right! Stop being a flippin show off!!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Hello everone!

much love, Lisa,xx
Snoo......thanks for checking in......no news I am afraid. And the weeks just tick by......

Nix
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Sent off for my Police Clearence Checks today (bit annoyed they're now £35 instead of £10), and book my x-rays and meds in for next week!!

Then after that, it should be everything done until I get the visa fingers crossed. Can't wait until the whole process is over and done with!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.