176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Old Jan 4th 2009, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Seles83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Originally Posted by mavios
You should always consider E-Visa as it involves faster processing times and no additional costs for post or courier.
e

What will be mode of payment for visa application fees.....
Old Jan 4th 2009, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Seles83
e

What will be mode of payment for visa application fees.....
You can pay through your credit card.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 10:09 am
Just Joined

happythoughts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TandC23
Assumming you are doing it online its very stright forward. Basically you will apply first through the immi website, then your brother-in-law can fill in his bit online (there is a link for 'sponsers' application) . You will need to apply first to obtain your referance number, which your brother in law will need to quote.

The evidence to prove the relationship will be your husbands full birth certificate which will show his parents, and his brothers full birth certificate, which will show the same parents - hence proving the relationship! I ordered my mums and aunties from this website http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/ The other evidence I provided from my auntie was her oz citizenship certificate, and a utility bill to prove her address in australia.

Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for the info, TandC23!

Good luck with your visa; hope the wait isn't too long!!!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:20 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Haven't had a proper look through this thread yet but wanted to make a quick introduction. Had my 457 business sponsored visa withdrawn in Nov when the job was retracted (credit crunched) so I might be eligible for a 176 providing my aunt can sponsor me. I know a couple of the guys from the loners thread so Xzibit and Pacey, i'll be pestering you for advice very soon! At least if I get passed VETASSESS.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

jaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant future

Hello, I'm also new to this thread ( at least I don't think I've posted on here before but have a feeling I've looked at it before).

Anyway, my brother is sponsering us, he is in Perth and our application went in on 28th November. Just wanted to say hello.

Janexxx
Old Jan 5th 2009, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

fairydust300980 is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

We (Hubby and I with baby and another on the way) plan to apply for a 176, i have a sister who is a Citizen.
My 1st momentous occasion, i have submitted & posted my application to Vesassess for assessing so fingers crossed.
Im also about to apply to sit the IELTS test to boost my points, can't remember the last time i sat an exam, scared!!!

Sure i will be posting again.

Keep em crossed.
Fairy
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

cbms is an unknown quantity at this point

As you all have the knowledge for this visa I hope that some of you could possibly offer some information to me.

For this visa being sponsored by a relative, My wife’s uncle’s partner is Australian they have had a civil wedding so I guess we are part of the family now?

Is there any way that he is able to sponsor us I am the main applicant I am guessing that this probably wont be acceptable but I just want to scrap this off my list of options I am sure you all understand.

We actually went to a seminar at Sandown last year and I am sure that a speaker there spoke about this visa and that there is another way round this visa if they are not a full relative, is this the case or have I made this whole idea up in the hope of trying to believe that we could get in lol
Old Jan 6th 2009, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbms
As you all have the knowledge for this visa I hope that some of you could possibly offer some information to me.

For this visa being sponsored by a relative, My wife’s uncle’s partner is Australian they have had a civil wedding so I guess we are part of the family now?

Is there any way that he is able to sponsor us I am the main applicant I am guessing that this probably wont be acceptable but I just want to scrap this off my list of options I am sure you all understand.

We actually went to a seminar at Sandown last year and I am sure that a speaker there spoke about this visa and that there is another way round this visa if they are not a full relative, is this the case or have I made this whole idea up in the hope of trying to believe that we could get in lol
i am sure you'd have discussed this already.. but why couldn't your wife's uncle sponsor you? is he not a PR yet?

FYI..i am being sponsered by my wife's Aunt who is a OZ citizen.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

cbms is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your reply Rodger.

I have not yet looked into this fully right now but I thought that it had to be the family of the main applicant?

But the problem with her uncle is that he is not a citizen and they have now been living in the UK for the best part of two year.

I guess I am just trying to grasp at straws trying to think of options and then at least strike them off the list once I know they will not work. The problem is the Uncles Partner has loads of family in Australia, so we would have always had support from some one there.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

Im just getting myself familiar with what information i will need to provide when it comes to my submitting my Visa app. (Getting ahead of myself maybe but like to be prepared)

I have found where i get my police checks but what about Meds, iv found the list of doctors on DAIC and 2 forms 26 & 160, are they all i need, and what do i do just call the medical and Radiology centers and make appointments closer to the time?

Thanks
Fairy
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:01 pm

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

Originally Posted by fairydust300980
I have found where i get my police checks but what about Meds, iv found the list of doctors on DAIC and 2 forms 26 & 160, are they all i need, and what do i do just call the medical and Radiology centers and make appointments closer to the time?
Ring a panel doctor or three near you and compare prices. Ours organised the x-rays for us (although we had to pay for them separately), but others do the x-rays in-house.

Unless you're in a rush, don't stress about them too much - we applied last May, booked them for June in all the excitement, then cancelled and waited for our CO (October), did them then and got our visas Dec 9th.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by schwuk
Ring a panel doctor or three near you and compare prices. Ours organised the x-rays for us (although we had to pay for them separately), but others do the x-rays in-house.

Unless you're in a rush, don't stress about them too much - we applied last May, booked them for June in all the excitement, then cancelled and waited for our CO (October), did them then and got our visas Dec 9th.
Thaks for your response, it makes sense, im trying not to get over excited as only just submitted my Vetassess and im 6 months pregnant so won't be having any x-rays any time soon.

Congratulations on your visa being granted much be so exciting have you set a date for leaving?

Cheers
Fairy
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:10 pm

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

Originally Posted by cbms
I have not yet looked into this fully right now but I thought that it had to be the family of the main applicant?
This is the page you want: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ve-sponsor.htm

My advice would be to speak to an agent - most will give a free no-obligation consulatation and that's what we used, then chose to go it alone on the strength of their advice.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:15 pm

Thaks for your response, it makes sense, im trying not to get over excited as only just submitted my Vetassess and im 6 months pregnant so won't be having any x-rays any time soon.
Congratulations! How long does Vetassess take? My ACS assessment took around 11 weeks from posting.

Congratulations on your visa being granted much be so exciting have you set a date for leaving?
Thank you. It's quite surreal actually having it after all the effort we went through getting it. We're sending off our passports this week though, so it will seem more real then.

No dates set yet, as we're not in a rush to make the move but we are planning a validation trip this summer.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by schwuk
Congratulations! How long does Vetassess take? My ACS assessment took around 11 weeks from posting.

Thank you. It's quite surreal actually having it after all the effort we went through getting it. We're sending off our passports this week though, so it will seem more real then.

No dates set yet, as we're not in a rush to make the move but we are planning a validation trip this summer.
Vetassess usually takes around 6 weeks so hopefully by mid Feb i should know an then im doing an IELTS test to help boost my points which im quite nervous about!

But in the mean time my husband needs top apply to Vetassess also but we are waiting for his certificate to come through, so overall im hoping we can submit our visa app by the end of March, i say that but i would like to do it before our baby arrives in April, could be wishful thinking.

I bet it is sureal when it takes so long to get through the whole process it's amazing your actually allowed to do it.
Im hoping for early next year to be able to move, sooner preferably but need to be a little realistic!

Fairy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.