175 - Work Experience

Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

volvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nice
Post 175 - Work Experience

Dear All,

I have been working since 2005 January and i've got 3 years and 6 months of work experience with 3 employers in an occupation in the SOL. (I'm a social worker).. As I qualify for both "Recent Work Experience" and "Specific Work Experience" I've applied for 175 eVisa on 30th July with one work experience each from each employer.

My question is that, is there anything like that I've to give work experience certificate for Recent Work Experience and Specific Work Experience separately? While emailing them the supporting documents I've just named my work experience certificate as

Past Work Experience 1
Past Work Experiece 2
Current Work Experience

Would this suffice as evidents for both "Recent Work Experience" and "Specific Work Experience"? I hope I was clear...
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

volvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nice
Default Re: 175 - Work Experience

Originally Posted by volvox
Dear All,

I have been working since 2005 January and i've got 3 years and 6 months of work experience with 3 employers in an occupation in the SOL. (I'm a social worker).. As I qualify for both "Recent Work Experience" and "Specific Work Experience" I've applied for 175 eVisa on 30th July with one work experience each from each employer.

My question is that, is there anything like that I've to give work experience certificate for Recent Work Experience and Specific Work Experience separately? While emailing them the supporting documents I've just named my work experience certificate as

Past Work Experience 1
Past Work Experiece 2
Current Work Experience

Would this suffice as evidents for both "Recent Work Experience" and "Specific Work Experience"? I hope I was clear...
Could any of you please answer to my querry?

I'm working on contract basis which is renewed every 6 months. I get salary in hand and No pay slips and never had to pay income tax as its below limit. As per the instruction in immi website, I've given a work experience certificate in the organization's letter head signed by my employer, stating

Duration of my work (From and to dates)
Five major duties
Salary earned.

Would this serve as the evidence of work experiece and evidence of skilled employement???
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:45 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by volvox
Could any of you please answer to my querry?

I'm working on contract basis which is renewed every 6 months. I get salary in hand and No pay slips and never had to pay income tax as its below limit. As per the instruction in immi website, I've given a work experience certificate in the organization's letter head signed by my employer, stating

Duration of my work (From and to dates)
Five major duties
Salary earned.

Would this serve as the evidence of work experiece and evidence of skilled employement???
In addition to the above, the letters need to say that you work full-time. Full-time means a minimum of 20 hours per week.

It doesn't matter that you work on a contract basis, but there must be no gaps in your work experience.

Gina
Old Aug 5th 2008, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

Hey Gina, Thanks a lot for your response.. Yeah, I've also included the word "Fulltime contract based" in the certificate...... I guess that should do the work