175 online checklist

Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

dondownunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 175 online checklist

hi all, just preparing for the 175 application. I can find the paper application checklist but does anybody know a link to the online checklist?

cheers

don
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: 175 online checklist

The checklist will be generated automatically when you lodge the application, but it's pretty much the same as the paper one, minus the items that don't apply to you.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

dondownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks ahamm, just one more thing...i see i can attach documents using the online application, how do they know they are authentic copies...do they need certifying????

cheers

don
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

You're welcome

If you have a colour scanner then you can scan and attach original docs. If you have a b&w scanner then certified copies are required.