HELP!!!! - ASCO code

Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

Newbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant future
Default HELP!!!! - ASCO code

my 25 year old nephew would like to join us is Oz - but what we cannot work out/select is an appropriate ASCO code for his work.

He repairs/rebuilds/replaces/services/calibrates petrol pumps (at the petrol stations) - any of you kind folk able to help or point me in the right direction Please!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: HELP!!!! - ASCO code

His best bet would be to send a detailed CV with full work and education history to a registered migration agent for a professional assessment.