175 online application - form 80?

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about
Default 175 online application - form 80?

Hi, i have submitted 175 online application and keep seeing threads about form 80, i cannot see anywhere on my checklist that mentioned needing this form, can anyone tell me if i need to submit it or not? A lot of the questions look like they were included in the online application?
Advice gratefully received!
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Re: 175 online application - form 80?

Hey Jolly

Give it a miss for now. We did not have to fill it in and i have heard of a lot more that did not have to fill it in. If they want it filled in they will let you know later on.

Paddy
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Hey Jolly

Give it a miss for now. We did not have to fill it in and i have heard of a lot more that did not have to fill it in. If they want it filled in they will let you know later on.

Paddy
i agree we did fill it in (well kind of)but was never asked for it so didn't submit
GOOD LUCK
Karen
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for that, it has never been added to my checklist and i have had enough of form filling and information gathering to last me a lifetime! I am on with medicals and obtaining chest xray film from over 18years ago... (another £50) and sorting police checks, when will it end??
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
Thank you for that, it has never been added to my checklist and i have had enough of form filling and information gathering to last me a lifetime! I am on with medicals and obtaining chest xray film from over 18years ago... (another £50) and sorting police checks, when will it end??
Know the feeling i burned my printer out printing out all the forms.
But remember it will be worth the hassle at the end

Then the real fun begins

Paddy
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

I remember when we started the vetassess applicaion and being envious of those who had submitted their application, i thought once it was in i could sit back and relax, in reality i keep checking status every day and it was only submitted 30/08/08 and i keep thinking of reasons why we may not get the visa.
All in all i can now see why the waiting is so horrible, you feel you need to be getting rid of things and de cluttering and part of you thinks what if i get rid of all this stuff and we don't get the visa!!
I am glad that we are all in the same boat as that makes it not so bad!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

We didn't fill out the forms - applied online for our 175 visa back in February.

Have got a case officer this week and guessed what she requested - yep bloody Form 80:curse:

It's a flipping nightmare to fill out - even wants all places visited in the last 10years outside of Australia listed!!!!

I would hang on and see if they need it - of course if they do it delays things!!

Jackie
x
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:39 am
Just Joined

tristar is an unknown quantity at this point

by the way, how long did you get File number (FN) after online submission? Thank you very much.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

I guess i had better fill out form 80 then as we too are 175 applicants so iguess if you need them so will we!! Had a quick look at the form and i am cringing!! Just finished police and med forms so was thinking i could chill, could feel the tension leaving me!
Thnaks for letting me know will get it sorted!!