(175/6 Visa) 18 March 2011 letters

Old May 25th 2011, 8:02 am
Prepare yourself Brisbane

Dave.McLeod is a jewel in the roughDave.McLeod is a jewel in the roughDave.McLeod is a jewel in the roughDave.McLeod is a jewel in the roughDave.McLeod is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: (175 Visa) 18 March 2011 letters

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hmmmm, lets think now...
Don't they come in 20M reels?
Old May 25th 2011, 9:17 am
Just Joined

east-end-boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TechieGirl
Well it looks like the DIAC cleared almost 3 month's applications (175) in about 2 weeks if the latest update from DIAC is anything to go by. I applied 1 August 2010, so if there are up to 30 March as of yesterday, and considering that they halted applications for about 2/3 months in between April-August (new SOL)...it might come sooner than I think

Still waiting for my South African Police Clearance to come through so guess a little more waiting won't kill me

Good luck to everyone and I hope you get a CO and more importantly the visa soon!!
When you (and some others) refer to Police Clearance do you mean Form80?
Old May 25th 2011, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

bogdan84 is a name known to allbogdan84 is a name known to allbogdan84 is a name known to allbogdan84 is a name known to allbogdan84 is a name known to allbogdan84 is a name known to allbogdan84 is a name known to allbogdan84 is a name known to allbogdan84 is a name known to allbogdan84 is a name known to allbogdan84 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by east-end-boy
No, we mean submitting the Police Certificate which is issued by police.
Old May 25th 2011, 10:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by east-end-boy

I notice from your signature that you sent the 80 in with your Meds. Were you asked for the 80? They, more often than not, request PCC at the same time as the Meds. Check what you've been asked to provide. The 80 is completely separate.
Old May 25th 2011, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

east-end-boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I notice from your signature that you sent the 80 in with your Meds. Were you asked for the 80? They, more often than not, request PCC at the same time as the Meds. Check what you've been asked to provide. The 80 is completely separate.
Thanks for that! I thought the f80 was the same as a PCC - oops! I'm requesting the PCCs now.
Old May 28th 2011, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

hellorajshahi is on a distinguished road
Default 18 th March Mail Receiver -R u waiting for CO Allocation

Dear

If you are 18th March 2011 mail receiver then according to DIAC you will get a CO within 19 Days ( Last date 17 th June 2011) . And I am still waiting for CO

What about you ?
Old Jun 10th 2011, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

skalman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: (175/6 Visa) 18 March 2011 letters

Hi,

As far as I know I don't have a CO yet.

I do have a question though..

I know that the 'Required' status on the uploaded documents don't change to 'Received' until a CO has looked at them and changes it. My question is: is it the same with the medical results sent by post? It would seem logical to me that the person that receives them and puts them into the system also changes the status (or it change automatically when that is done). Does anyone know?

I did my medicals a few weeks ago and the doctor said he will send the result to Berlin (I'm in Sweden). Is this correct or should they have been sent directly to Australia? It still says required so I'm a little worried they were sent to the wrong place and maybe got lost.

/skalman
Old Jun 10th 2011, 1:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skalman
Hi,

As far as I know I don't have a CO yet.

I do have a question though..

I know that the 'Required' status on the uploaded documents don't change to 'Received' until a CO has looked at them and changes it. My question is: is it the same with the medical results sent by post? It would seem logical to me that the person that receives them and puts them into the system also changes the status (or it change automatically when that is done). Does anyone know?

I did my medicals a few weeks ago and the doctor said he will send the result to Berlin (I'm in Sweden). Is this correct or should they have been sent directly to Australia? It still says required so I'm a little worried they were sent to the wrong place and maybe got lost.

/skalman
The status is changed manually and only when someone gets round to it. Its not a reliable indicator and many people have their visas granted while their status still says "required" against some documents.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

gabymqv is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all!!!

But what does it mean when your status is "Health requirements finalised"?
I've read it mean you have a CO, and in other forums I've read it doesn't :S

Tnx
Old Jun 10th 2011, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

tech_ginger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gabymqv
Hey all!!!

Tnx
it means u have a CO
Old Jun 10th 2011, 8:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gabymqv
Hey all!!!

Tnx
Originally Posted by tech_ginger
it means u have a CO
What it actually means is that the health requirements are finalised.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

zurrieq is an unknown quantity at this point

Our panel doctor has sent the medicals directly to Australia, Sydney if I am not mistaken. The status of the medical tests has been updated when they received them.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

nqobi is an unknown quantity at this point

Also received the 18th March letter, after having applied in Nov 2010. I'm in Germany, my medical results were sent directly to Australia and not to Berlin. My medical results have since arrived and the status for my medicals changed from "required" to "Health requirements finalised". I however don't think this means I've been assigned a CO. Those who suppose so, whats your lines of thinking, please reveal?
Old Jun 11th 2011, 1:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nqobi
Also received the 18th March letter, after having applied in Nov 2010. I'm in Germany, my medical results were sent directly to Australia and not to Berlin. My medical results have since arrived and the status for my medicals changed from "required" to "Health requirements finalised". I however don't think this means I've been assigned a CO. Those who suppose so, whats your lines of thinking, please reveal?
It means your Health requirements have been finalised. This may mean you have a CO, but equally it may not.
Old Jun 11th 2011, 4:28 am
Just Joined

annabanana is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a pre-grant letter today, so happy

It said that I would have to get the visa evidenced on my passport when I leave the country.
I´m going to Finland for a week in August but there is no Austaralian embassy there....what should I do?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.