136 visa charges

Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all
Default 136 visa charges

Am i right in thinking you dont need to pay a 2nd instalment charge if all the people on the visa application form where born in england and only speak english

cheers chris
Old Feb 28th 2007, 11:05 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of
Default Re: 136 visa charges

Originally Posted by chris34uk
Am i right in thinking you dont need to pay a 2nd instalment charge if all the people on the visa application form where born in england and only speak english

cheers chris
Yup, you're right.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Karl & Ann
Yup, you're right.
cheers for that
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice

Flippin' eck This is the first bit of financial good news I have had for ages. It is not clear on DIMIA website that you only pay 1st installment if you are all English speakers. Had budgeted for both installments - great news.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by the greens
Flippin' eck This is the first bit of financial good news I have had for ages. It is not clear on DIMIA website that you only pay 1st installment if you are all English speakers. Had budgeted for both installments - great news.
So i take it you have saved a pretty penny then, so the next round is on you
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:38 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by grahampaula
So i take it you have saved a pretty penny then, so the next round is on you

mines a bacardi & coke and a pint for oh, packet of salt & vinegar
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice

No problem, drinks on me then ! I have now 'spent' the second installment on other moving costs, still not an inexpensive process this is it ? Never mind hopefully it will be worth it in the end. We are only at the beginning of this, awaiting our 136 application acknowledgement from Adelaide.