13 week since meds and pcc recieved

Old Mar 7th 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 13 week since meds and pcc recieved

Originally Posted by cbeeb
We were region 1, .If all the documentation is there should not be too long. THe wait is terrible
I agree has to be sooooonnnnnn

Sarah
Old Mar 7th 2007, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
I agree has to be sooooonnnnnn

Sarah
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sooooooooooooooooooooooon Pleeease.
Am going crazy here!
Bexie
PS Am thinking about all of you still waiting. How many of you were may applicants - just out of interest?
Bex
Old Mar 7th 2007, 7:05 pm
Brisbane here we come

steph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nice

Hi, just here to lend my support to you. You'll get a big yes soon , just got to stay patient.
It's been 8 weeks since my medicals, 6 weeks since they got to Sydney.....not that i'm counting, so sort of going though the same thing.
If you can have enough patience for the both of us i'll do the getting pi$$ed off when people who applied in Sept get their Visas

Congrats to all that have got their visas though.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Sarah - I don't think you should worry about regions - No interest -I am region 5.
You should get the good news next week.

Bexie - Are you thinking of calling them next week if you don't hear anything to find out from your C.O.what's going wrong ???
Old Mar 8th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olauf
Sarah - I don't think you should worry about regions - No interest -I am region 5.
You should get the good news next week.

Bexie - Are you thinking of calling them next week if you don't hear anything to find out from your C.O.what's going wrong ???
Hi! Agent have sent an email enquiry for me - at last! Can you phone call? How? Where? When? And will it nark them off! Anyone phoned?
Bexie
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:11 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bexie
Hi! Agent have sent an email enquiry for me - at last! Can you phone call? How? Where? When? And will it nark them off! Anyone phoned?
Bexie
I think Curly's agent phoned and she heard back the next day with a visa - i'll find her and ask.

GOOD LUCK to you - fingers crossed x
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
I think Curly's agent phoned and she heard back the next day with a visa - i'll find her and ask.

GOOD LUCK to you - fingers crossed x
Our agent emailed, he said at the moment they arn't able to phone. But yes we received the visa the next day.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Our agent emailed, he said at the moment they arn't able to phone. But yes we received the visa the next day.

I am too scared to phone really dont want them putting my application to the bottom of the pile but i think after another two weeks we may have to bit the bullet and go for it.

Sarah
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I am too scared to phone really dont want them putting my application to the bottom of the pile but i think after another two weeks we may have to bit the bullet and go for it.

Sarah
have you an agent sarah?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

have you an agent sarah?
No as we thought our application would be straight forward

Wish I had an agent now though
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No as we thought our application would be straight forward

Wish I had an agent now though
I'm sure you'll hear soon
Have you sent an enquiry email yet?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm sure you'll hear soon
Have you sent an enquiry email yet?
Yes that was sent two weeks ago did have a reply back to say all documents were there and they would pass the email to the region dealing with our application.

Just worried as it seems we are in region 6 and i thought there were only 5. I guess if there was anything wrong we would have heard by now.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes that was sent two weeks ago did have a reply back to say all documents were there and they would pass the email to the region dealing with our application.

Just worried as it seems we are in region 6 and i thought there were only 5. I guess if there was anything wrong we would have heard by now.
Right so it's just sit tight then, hard though

As for the region thing, saw on here a few weeks ago, they'd added another region, 'to speed things up' perhaps they don't have as many co's working on that region, or something like that

I'm going to guess you get 'IT' on 12th March (hopefully you'll get it before, as I was out guessing herrchooks date, she got it earlier!) x
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:57 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Hi Curly

Any Idea what your agent said.... to get visa next day ?

Anne
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Right so it's just sit tight then, hard though

As for the region thing, saw on here a few weeks ago, they'd added another region, 'to speed things up' perhaps they don't have as many co's working on that region, or something like that

I'm going to guess you get 'IT' on 12th March (hopefully you'll get it before, as I was out guessing herrchooks date, she got it earlier!) x
Thanks for the reassurance with the region was getting very worried that i was in an no chance pile. If my visa comes on the 12th March i would be happy as i have a very busy weekend which will take my mind of the waiting and another week of not knowing will send me round the twist

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.