13 week since meds and pcc recieved

Old Feb 28th 2007, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute
Default 13 week since meds and pcc recieved

Hi all

Just feeling bit fed up as the title says 13 weeks since meds and pcc recieved, i know Diac are busy people and deal with hundreds of applicants but i am starting to feel a bit disheartened that maybe something is wrong with our application. I have read that after pcc its usually about 4 to 8 weeks. Should i be worrying or just hanging in there, i dont want to hassle Diac as that will probably slow it down more but i am getting worried its taken so long.

Sarah
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:08 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 13 week since meds and pcc recieved

Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
Hi all

Just feeling bit fed up as the title says 13 weeks since meds and pcc recieved, i know Diac are busy people and deal with hundreds of applicants but i am starting to feel a bit disheartened that maybe something is wrong with our application. I have read that after pcc its usually about 4 to 8 weeks. Should i be worrying or just hanging in there, i dont want to hassle Diac as that will probably slow it down more but i am getting worried its taken so long.

Sarah
I know where you are coming from. We send in our pcc early December and our meds were sent November 19th. We received our visa on February 20th. But we had our agent send our CO an email around February 12th and our CO requested for a document he said he didn't receive, agent supplied it and February 20th we got our visa. So maybe after 13 weeks you could send them an email, it's not that you haven't waited and haven't been patient .

Good luck!

Miranda
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:12 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

As I said on the other site, after 13 weeks I'd be phoning them tonight.

Lou
xx
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

Sarah
Hi Sarah I know exactly how you feel. Are you applying for a skilled visa? If so you could send a post Lodgement Enquiry form asking for an update or email your region. I did both and got replies ( and visa ) within days. Hope this helps. Hang in there

Donna
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
applying for SIR 495, we did send an email recently and was told that all docs had been recieved and they would now pass the email to the region dealing with our application and thanked us for our patients. Having talked to OH we will wait till after the weekend and if no luck we will probably phone them although we are reluntant to do this ,we are also needing to know if its all ok.

Thanks for replying as i know there are others in the same situation and we all have to be patient but really needed some friendly words to help get through today.

Sarah
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:14 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
applying for SIR 495, we did send an email recently and was told that all docs had been recieved and they would now pass the email to the region dealing with our application and thanked us for our patients. Having talked to OH we will wait till after the weekend and if no luck we will probably phone them although we are reluntant to do this ,we are also needing to know if its all ok.

Thanks for replying as i know there are others in the same situation and we all have to be patient but really needed some friendly words to help get through today.

Sarah

Hi S-J

you must have the patience of a saint. I know far lesser people would have cracked by now! i'll keep everything crossed for you that u hear something v v v soon.
N x
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Hi all

Sarah
I think 13 weeks is incredibly excessive, ours have been there for 3 weeks and I'm starting to get impatient.

Give them a call.

Denise
x
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denise6372
I think 13 weeks is incredibly excessive, ours have been there for 3 weeks and I'm starting to get impatient.

Give them a call.

Denise
x
Hi S-J,
Same situation ours arrived 11 weeks ago, the waiiting is sooooo hard! My agents have quite categorically said not to ring as it can be detrimental. I give it another week, until 12 weeks and then I will ask my agents to call then. I sympathise with yoy. Am feeling very low too!
Bexie
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks everyone

I am starting to get really fed up feeling very tearful at the moment, sure it will pass, I have been quite patient with this so far but finding it harder and harder now. Did talk with OH this morning but he is reluctant to call Diac saying it will come when it comes, as he is main applicant i will have to wait for him to decide enough is enough and make that call.

I know we have to be patient and that Diac need to get on with processing applications and a phone call from us would not help them getting on with the job .I know there are others waiting to. Bexie i am waiting for your got it too. Just glad to be able to come on here and get some good words of wisdom from others. So from the bottom of my heart thanks to you all.

Sarah
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Keep your chin up!! Thinking of you!!
Bexie
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bexie
Hi S-J,
Same situation ours arrived 11 weeks ago, the waiiting is sooooo hard! My agents have quite categorically said not to ring as it can be detrimental. I give it another week, until 12 weeks and then I will ask my agents to call then. I sympathise with yoy. Am feeling very low too!
Bexie
Oh Bexie, I guessed that you would have got yours today. I really feel for you, and Sarah. I know how I feel and its only been 3 weeks and i'm tearing my hair out already. I've even started leaving the computer on all night so that when I come down in the morning, the first thing I can do is check my emails.

Best of luck, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of us
Denise
x
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by denise6372
Oh Bexie, I guessed that you would have got yours today. I really feel for you, and Sarah. I know how I feel and its only been 3 weeks and i'm tearing my hair out already. I've even started leaving the computer on all night so that when I come down in the morning, the first thing I can do is check my emails.

Best of luck, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of us
Denise
x
Hi Denise,

I have kind of gone the other way in too scared to turn computer on as cant deal with the empty Email box again.

I do hope you wont be waiting to long.

Good luck

Sarah
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Hi Sarah and Bexie

Any update on your end
Mine reached 3 wks ago and i am already impatient for a reply.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by olauf
Hi Sarah and Bexie

Any update on your end
Mine reached 3 wks ago and i am already impatient for a reply.
Nothing!! Champagne still cooling!! My agents have finally agreed to e-mail, or they say they have!
Bex
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:38 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bexie
Nothing!! Champagne still cooling!! My agents have finally agreed to e-mail, or they say they have!
Bex
just out of interest ladies what region r u in?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.