Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

*****Oh My God, You are great, Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!!*****

*****Oh My God, You are great, Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!!*****

Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

kavin_oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: *****Oh My God, You are great, Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!!*****

Originally Posted by Mukesam
Hi All,

What a wounderful morning it is. I came back from my office; as usual a night shift got to me but I thought why shouldn't I check BE as I posted a question yesterday about security checks on my application. When I opened BE, there was no reply as there were too many replies yesterday already. So, I thought of checking my online status; with heavy heart i signed in and what did I see...........Applicant Approved............

My mother was sitting beside me watching TV. I jumped and yelled that I have been approved. She was as happy as a mother could be. I called my father in Canada, brothers in Aus and US. They all were very very happy as well.

I thank you all for being so nice and for times when you tolerated my queries/posts and thanks to moderators as this forum was my first and last resort of help. Thank You all the moderators. You can not imagine how helpful this forum was to me.

Thank You to all the users of BE which helped me resolve my issues and for their help/assistance and advises. I could not have made it with out the help of you guys. Hats off to you all.

Last, for those who are in processing queue either at the top or at the bottom; I pray for your succcess and for an early grant as well.

I will try to help other users of this forum with my experience and knowledge.

I am waiting for email from my CO, my CO never emailed me so may be this time I would see the name of my CO.

My future plans!!!!!!!!!!!! I will visit Aus in December as Pakistan Cricket Team will visit Aus for Test, One Days and 20-20 matches in December. I am a fanatic follower of cricket. I will watch test at Melbourne, Sydney; which has been my dream since child hood........Waoooooooo my dream has come true.

Thank You all again,
Sincere Regards,

Imran
Pakistan
Mukesam
Welcome to Aus
very happy for you Its great news no Doubt God is great
Kevin
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:50 am
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You Kevin,
Thank You,

I just received an email from my CO, saw her name for first time, I need to enter Aus once by May 11, 2010 at most (Exactly after One year of my medical date).
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:53 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mukesam
Thank You Kevin,
Thank You,

I just received an email from my CO, saw her name for first time, I need to enter Aus once by May 11, 2010 at most (Exactly after One year of my medical date).
Do you have any idea from which region your CO belong to ? Mine is from region 3. From your timeline, have you uploaded PCC in Oct-2008 ? If so, how come your IED is in May-2010 ?
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:57 am
Just Joined

raag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant future

congradulations
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

srnp will become famous soon enough

dear sandy.
mine is also from region 3 and i m also in routine processing since 2 7 half month.
i think u & mine co is same.
u r unlucky
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

srnp will become famous soon enough

sorry !! i mean we r unlucky to get her as co
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

All the best brother, may God be with you in all you endeavors.

Happy adventure downunder
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:05 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by srnp
sorry !! i mean we r unlucky to get her as co
If you don't mind than can you please pm me first character of first name and last character of last name !! Atleast, than I can co-relate !! I know it's illogical
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations, Mukesam!!!

Followed your threads and your process over the last few months and am really happy for you!
I'm still at the very beginning, still collecting documents for ACS, but hopefully will start my ACS application next month
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:12 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sandy81
If you don't mind than can you please pm me first character of first name and last character of last name !! Atleast, than I can co-relate !! I know it's illogical

Hey Sandy...

My CO is from region 2. What does it mean? any difference between region 2 and region 3 ?
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Hey Sandy...

My CO is from region 2. What does it mean? any difference between region 2 and region 3 ?
i don't think it's region. it's team. mine is team 3.

they just changed the e-mail id as well. I sent my wife's PCC to the id given to me by the CO and no response came back. again, i sent it the second time today. out came the reply stating the id has changed and however, they have re-directed the old one to the new id themselves. (good on them).
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sandy81
Do you have any idea from which region your CO belong to ? Mine is from region 3. From your timeline, have you uploaded PCC in Oct-2008 ? If so, how come your IED is in May-2010 ?
My CO is from region1. I did not upload PCC in Oct, 2008. I uploaded medicals and PCC in May 2009. That's the reason May 2010 is the limit date.

Regards,
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shafanm
All the best brother, may God be with you in all you endeavors.

Happy adventure downunder
Thank You, really appreciate it.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Matrisha
Congratulations, Mukesam!!!

Followed your threads and your process over the last few months and am really happy for you!
I'm still at the very beginning, still collecting documents for ACS, but hopefully will start my ACS application next month
Thank You and best of luck for you application. Do let me know if I would be of any assistance in this regard.

Regards,
Old Jul 10th 2009, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

whitedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation!!!!
Now is the time for you begining a new life

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.