Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

*****Oh My God, You are great, Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!!*****

*****Oh My God, You are great, Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!!*****

Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:08 am
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default *****Oh My God, You are great, Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!!*****

Hi All,

What a wounderful morning it is. I came back from my office; as usual a night shift got to me but I thought why shouldn't I check BE as I posted a question yesterday about security checks on my application. When I opened BE, there was no reply as there were too many replies yesterday already. So, I thought of checking my online status; with heavy heart i signed in and what did I see...........Applicant Approved............

My mother was sitting beside me watching TV. I jumped and yelled that I have been approved. She was as happy as a mother could be. I called my father in Canada, brothers in Aus and US. They all were very very happy as well.

I thank you all for being so nice and for times when you tolerated my queries/posts and thanks to moderators as this forum was my first and last resort of help. Thank You all the moderators. You can not imagine how helpful this forum was to me.

Thank You to all the users of BE which helped me resolve my issues and for their help/assistance and advises. I could not have made it with out the help of you guys. Hats off to you all.

Last, for those who are in processing queue either at the top or at the bottom; I pray for your succcess and for an early grant as well.

I will try to help other users of this forum with my experience and knowledge.

I am waiting for email from my CO, my CO never emailed me so may be this time I would see the name of my CO.

My future plans!!!!!!!!!!!! I will visit Aus in December as Pakistan Cricket Team will visit Aus for Test, One Days and 20-20 matches in December. I am a fanatic follower of cricket. I will watch test at Melbourne, Sydney; which has been my dream since child hood........Waoooooooo my dream has come true.

Thank You all again,
Sincere Regards,

Imran
Pakistan
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:15 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: *****Oh My God, You are great, Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!!*****

Congrats Mukesam ... I'm really happy for you and wish you a grand success in future Ozzy life
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sandy81
Congrats Mukesam ... I'm really happy for you and wish you a grand success in future Ozzy life
Thank You Sandy,

My best wishes for you as well.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:23 am
June'08 applicant

Originally Posted by Mukesam
Thank You Sandy,

My best wishes for you as well.
I told you .. remember ? You are an online applicant and as usual having an upper hand then paper based applicant !! Wish I hadn't listened to my agent (a real crook )

Anyway, include me in your prayer too
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:29 am
Banned

I told you .. remember ? You are an online applicant and as usual having an upper hand then paper based applicant !! Wish I hadn't listened to my agent (a real crook )

Anyway, include me in your prayer too
Sandy,

To tell u the truth, I visited quite a lot of agents, and no one satisfied me. I signed a contract with one who did satisfy me. But when I was about to launch my assessment with ACS; I was not satisfied and happy with his approach and performance. So, I asked him if I could withdraw my case, how much money I would get back. His ans was 'none' but after quite a long discussion; I got back around 40% of my money. After that I decided to go alone in this journey. Did quite a bit of research; had some issues in the start but when I got this BE, I never looked back.

So smooth it was all the way..........

Last edited by Mukesam; Jul 10th 2009 at 3:31 am.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

mala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nice

hey there buddy... i am really for you.. only yesterday we were all so confused about that document on your attachment list. really great buddy :
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

mehrafarin is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow.. that was great news my friend.. I hope you have an awesome life in australia!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:47 am
June'08 applicant

Sandy,

To tell u the truth, I visited quite a lot of agents, and no one satisfied me. I signed a contract with one who did satisfy me. But when I was about to launch my assessment with ACS; I was not satisfied and happy with his approach and performance. So, I asked him if I could withdraw my case, how much money I would get back. His ans was 'none' but after quite a long discussion; I got back around 40% of my money. After that I decided to go alone in this journey. Did quite a bit of research; had some issues in the start but when I got this BE, I never looked back.

So smooth it was all the way..........
Wish I had withdrew my case from agent once ACS assessment was cleared, I wouldn't have faced a lot of trouble in the later part of visa processing. At that time I was not able to keep myself active on forums and had little confidence on remaining process of visa ... Hence, the pain ! My rant is over now

Anyway, you enjoy your day !! I guess, you might be busy arranging special party for your family and friends. Get yourself drunk, you deserve it, especially after that security check thread !

Good luck !
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Congratulations. That was a wait with the usual ups and downs, but you are through. Hope you find what you seek in Oz.

Sylvia
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

adeelak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hearty Congratz Mr. Imran Abbasi

Give other details like initial entry etc...
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:51 am
Banned

Wish I had withdrew my case from agent once ACS assessment was cleared, I wouldn't have faced a lot of trouble in the later part of visa processing. At that time I was not able to keep myself active on forums and had little confidence on remaining process of visa ... Hence, the pain ! My rant is over now

Anyway, you enjoy your day !! I guess, you might be busy arranging special party for your family and friends. Get yourself drunk, you deserve it, especially after that security check thread !

Good luck !

Thank You, Yes, as I am back from office and i need rest. I got to get up in the evening but i don't think my family and friends will allow me to sleep. Never mind..........

At night, my office will be a party house. My department will be full of laughters and hugs tonight. ........sweets, dinners, its party time..........
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by eurosyl
Congratulations. That was a wait with the usual ups and downs, but you are through. Hope you find what you seek in Oz.

Sylvia
Thank You Sylvia, i really appreciate.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:53 am
Banned

Originally Posted by adeelak
Hearty Congratz Mr. Imran Abbasi

Give other details like initial entry etc...
Thank You Adeel, especial thanks to you and Malikkhi and miarefein.......Well, I will make a visit in December. Best of luck to you all as well.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Thank You Adeel, especial thanks to you and Malikkhi and miarefein.......Well, I will make a visit in December. Best of luck to you all as well.
Congratulations Mukesam. Well done
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
Congratulations Mukesam. Well done
heartiest Congratulations Mukesam! Wish you all the very best!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.