work to residence visa

Old Sep 25th 2014, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

kimliz123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default work to residence visa

Hi, just wondering if anyone could give me advise on the visa process time. I have a job offer in Wellington and have send my visa application off two days ago. Just wondering if anyone knows when they ( the london branch) will let you know when they are working on the visa. And if anyone has any idea on how long it takes.
Old Sep 25th 2014, 7:10 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: work to residence visa

according to the website Tips and processing times

5 working days if no complications
Old Sep 25th 2014, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

Fingers crossed xx
Old Sep 27th 2014, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

It was 4 days for us last May, we are also in wellington on a WTR so give us a shout, let us know where you'll be and if we can be of any help. We live at Papakowhai
Good luck
Old Sep 27th 2014, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou Actually we are looking for apartments at the moment. Where is the best place, is the transport system good?
Old Sep 27th 2014, 10:20 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimliz123
Thankyou Actually we are looking for apartments at the moment. Where is the best place, is the transport system good?
depends where you need to be for work?
Old Sep 27th 2014, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

Cbd
Old Sep 27th 2014, 11:08 pm

well then you have loads of choices. I personally say get a serviced appt short term then have a look round the area's outside, if thats what you want, dependant on travel time and life style. be it being closer to the sea or hills, semi rural, rural or in the thick of things before committing to longer term rentals

Last edited by MrsFychan; Sep 28th 2014 at 1:47 am.
Old Sep 27th 2014, 11:51 pm
Just Joined

Thank you
Old Oct 1st 2014, 7:32 am
Just Joined

So visa was approved on Monday flights booked leaving UK on 13th land in Wellington on the 15th Oct. So excited start new job on 20th. Temp accodation booked bank accounts opened. Just got to pack now......
Old Oct 1st 2014, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, get in touch when your here. Another girls night MrsF needed
Old Oct 1st 2014, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Thank you am just nervous but will be once its here. Going to be staying on Abel smith street, te aro.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 9:10 am
Just Joined

Quick one is there any supermarkets round that area?
Old Oct 1st 2014, 9:41 am

not to sure, have a walk through on google maps
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

janiejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond repute

I think the closest one is New World on Chaffers, near Te Papa, or Moore Wilsons on Tory Street, but MW is a bit more expensive. There's plenty of dairies around there. There's a New World Metro on Willis Street, not took far away. (I seem to know a lot about supermarkets )