What are the chances??? 110 points

Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

sunny side will become famous soon enough
Default What are the chances??? 110 points

Hi,

Just wanted to know what are the chances of been selected from the pool if you are at 110 points? No job offer or bonus points.

I saw the last selection was at 115!!! When was the last time it was 110 points??

Thanks

Mari
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the chances??? 110 points

People hav been selected with 110, we were selected with 115 but that was with a job offer, I hear things are a little quieter with immigration at the moment and things are moving slightly quicker, so you never know, just don't give up hope.

All the best

Tee
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

sunny side will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Thank you so much.

Your PR grant was quick. May be because you had a job offer.

Wish you all the best.

Mari
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

Julie84 has a brilliant futureJulie84 has a brilliant futureJulie84 has a brilliant futureJulie84 has a brilliant futureJulie84 has a brilliant futureJulie84 has a brilliant futureJulie84 has a brilliant future

Hi
My partner and I are in a smiliar position, we have 110 points without job offers and with all my family already living in NZ!
Has anybody been selected with less than 115 points?
Let me know how you get on please...?
Best wishes and lots of luck xx