Wanted down under

Old Aug 25th 2008, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice
Default Wanted down under

Wanted down under - new zealand! today 24th BBC 2 - 5.15. - so you'll have to be quick!!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future
Default Re: Wanted down under

Sorry - missed it (1 hour ahead in France)! What was it about?
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

i sky plused it, so not sure yet what area etc but it is on wed at same time

caroline
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a family from Scotland. The mum was a psychiatric nurse, who worked nights. The dad worked days and they had 2 children, the oldest was from a previous relationship and she didn't want to go from the start because of her dad.
They chose the city option, which was Dunedin. The mum said that the housing, work and lifestyle were all better in NZ than UK, and then chose to stay in UK!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all
Post Re: Wanted down under

I've looked at TV papers, is this episode repeated anywhere? I've seen it's an old repeated series....

nic
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

Try iplayer it may be on there, I am going to look later on. For those of you who do not the iplayer site it is a site on the internet to catch up on programmes you have missed. It is for the bbc and covers 1, 2,3 and I think 4 also.
Good luck.
Steve and Dee.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippy64
It was a family from Scotland. The mum was a psychiatric nurse, who worked nights. The dad worked days and they had 2 children, the oldest was from a previous relationship and she didn't want to go from the start because of her dad.
They chose the city option, which was Dunedin. The mum said that the housing, work and lifestyle were all better in NZ than UK, and then chose to stay in UK!
Bugger,it's not on iplayer. All the stuff in red is exactly my situation too. Would have really liked to see it.

Phyllis
Old Aug 26th 2008, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by weejie
Bugger,it's not on iplayer. All the stuff in red is exactly my situation too. Would have really liked to see it.

Phyllis
Its on again tomorrow at the same time
Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone that missed it, this is the link for last nights episode on BBC iplayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b008mggm/
Old Aug 26th 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Watched it on iplayer this morning. Daughter watched it too as she too would have to leave her dad behind - only she's happy about that!! It always seems to be the videos from relatives that sway people to stay. Oh well, something else we don't have to worry about
Old Aug 26th 2008, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

I went onto iplayerd it was there, I had trouble finding it at first and had to put the programme into the search bar. I am afraid though I was very disappointed it had been on before dammmmmmmmmmm.,.... all that effort for something I had already seen, never mind bought things home to me why we are going through and waiting for immgration to NZ
Steve and Dee
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

The Hampsons is an unknown quantity at this point

The new series is currently being filmed in New Zealand. The BBC were recording at my mates workplace in New Plymouth a few weeks ago.