The Wait to find out is still ongoing!!!

Old Dec 30th 2009, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Wait to find out is still ongoing!!!

Hi there... i have been off here for some while... got a bit exhausted from all the stress experienced at the hands of nz immi london.... hoops and loops have been an understatement!!!!!!We have been turned away when submitting our ITA (due to an imm consultants mistake!!) in my opinion -DO IT YOURSELF! and then been through load s of delays... lost our jobs due to this as community nurses in Auckland...and then was lastly told by london nz imm - that we needed an Australian police checks for me and oh!! my god (we didnt exceed 1 yr living there either!)
Well now we wait again - its been a long yr! - We have been told that the oz pncs are the last bits of docs needed????? ( i secretly dont believe them) hey ho!

All the same - We are still looking forward to moving to NZ and are hoping that 2010 is the one!!!!
love all the post... and u guys are great supports... so sorry i havent posted in a long while!!!
Berni
xxx
Old Dec 30th 2009, 7:59 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Wait to find out is still ongoing!!!

Hey ! There you are.

it's all nearly done and dusted now & you'll be spending 2010 NZ side.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 8:33 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hey ! There you are.

Hey Berni

so glad your back with us, however, so gutted for the messing around that imm has given up, what a bummer!!!! Listen, happy new year and before you know it you be back on giving us the thumbs up sending all good karma your way, you deserve it, chin up hun.

(((((( hugs ))))). x x x x x

tina x
Old Dec 30th 2009, 9:55 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 127luton
Hi there... i have been off here for some while... got a bit exhausted from all the stress experienced at the hands of nz immi london.... hoops and loops have been an understatement!!!!!!We have been turned away when submitting our ITA (due to an imm consultants mistake!!) in my opinion -DO IT YOURSELF! and then been through load s of delays... lost our jobs due to this as community nurses in Auckland...and then was lastly told by london nz imm - that we needed an Australian police checks for me and oh!! my god (we didnt exceed 1 yr living there either!)
Well now we wait again - its been a long yr! - We have been told that the oz pncs are the last bits of docs needed????? ( i secretly dont believe them) hey ho!

All the same - We are still looking forward to moving to NZ and are hoping that 2010 is the one!!!!
love all the post... and u guys are great supports... so sorry i havent posted in a long while!!!
Berni
xxx
Hi there!!
What a 'journey' you've had and the 2nd lot of friends who have had a bad experience with Immy Consultants, hope you can carry on and pick up the pieces....sounds a though you are & good luck with the last bit of your 'journey', keep your chin up & best wishes for a very happy new year!!
B x
Old Dec 30th 2009, 10:00 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bernie what a nightmare for you well done for all the hoop jumping you have done, a true gold medalist

Good luck with the next round good to see you back happy new year

Dewb x
Originally Posted by 127luton

Berni
xxx
Old Dec 31st 2009, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Hey Berni

so glad your back with us, however, so gutted for the messing around that imm has given up, what a bummer!!!! Listen, happy new year and before you know it you be back on giving us the thumbs up sending all good karma your way, you deserve it, chin up hun.

(((((( hugs ))))). x x x x x

tina x
Thanks Tina... i was so happy for you too!! congrats again! .... and its def fingers crossed this time for us,... xxxx
Old Dec 31st 2009, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Hey Bernie what a nightmare for you well done for all the hoop jumping you have done, a true gold medalist

Good luck with the next round good to see you back happy new year

Dewb x
Thanks Dewb.. for that!!! happy new yr to you to!!! xxxx
Old Dec 31st 2009, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MnB
Hi there!!
What a 'journey' you've had and the 2nd lot of friends who have had a bad experience with Immy Consultants, hope you can carry on and pick up the pieces....sounds a though you are & good luck with the last bit of your 'journey', keep your chin up & best wishes for a very happy new year!!
B x
Hi B...!!! Its about keeping the old 'mo jo' going isnt it!?? Well i'm not giving up at all... New Year - New happenings!!! I had been a bit flat about it.. but we all get times when things dont go according to plan dont we!
Good luck for your imminent journey too B!!!
xxxxx pm me if and when u get a mo!xxx
Old Dec 31st 2009, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hey ! There you are.

I really hope so Bevs!! thanks for your kind support !