British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   The Wait to find out is still ongoing!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/wait-find-out-still-ongoing-646684/)

127luton Dec 30th 2009 7:39 pm

The Wait to find out is still ongoing!!!

Hi there... i have been off here for some while... got a bit exhausted from all the stress experienced at the hands of nz immi london.... hoops and loops have been an understatement!!!!!!We have been turned away when submitting our ITA (due to an imm consultants mistake!!) in my opinion -DO IT YOURSELF! and then been through load s of delays... lost our jobs due to this as community nurses in Auckland...and then was lastly told by london nz imm - that we needed an Australian police checks for me and oh!! my god (we didnt exceed 1 yr living there either!)
Well now we wait again - its been a long yr! - We have been told that the oz pncs are the last bits of docs needed????? ( i secretly dont believe them) hey ho! ;)

All the same - We are still looking forward to moving to NZ and are hoping that 2010 is the one!!!!
love all the post... and u guys are great supports... so sorry i havent posted in a long while!!!:o
Berni
xxx

BEVS Dec 30th 2009 7:59 pm

Re: The Wait to find out is still ongoing!!!

Hey ! :eek: There you are.

:fingerscrossed: it's all nearly done and dusted now & you'll be spending 2010 NZ side.

willand tina_h Dec 30th 2009 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 8206985)

:fingerscrossed: it's all nearly done and dusted now & you'll be spending 2010 NZ side.

Hey Berni :wub: :wub:

so glad your back with us, however, so gutted for the messing around that imm has given up, what a bummer!!!! :frown: Listen, happy new year and before you know it you be back on giving us the thumbs up :fingerscrossed: sending all good karma your way, you deserve it, chin up hun. :starsmile:

(((((( hugs ))))). x x x x x

tina x

MnB Dec 30th 2009 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by 127luton (Post 8206956)
Hi there... i have been off here for some while... got a bit exhausted from all the stress experienced at the hands of nz immi london.... hoops and loops have been an understatement!!!!!!We have been turned away when submitting our ITA (due to an imm consultants mistake!!) in my opinion -DO IT YOURSELF! and then been through load s of delays... lost our jobs due to this as community nurses in Auckland...and then was lastly told by london nz imm - that we needed an Australian police checks for me and oh!! my god (we didnt exceed 1 yr living there either!)
Well now we wait again - its been a long yr! - We have been told that the oz pncs are the last bits of docs needed????? ( i secretly dont believe them) hey ho! ;)

All the same - We are still looking forward to moving to NZ and are hoping that 2010 is the one!!!!
love all the post... and u guys are great supports... so sorry i havent posted in a long while!!!:o
Berni
xxx

Hi there!!
What a 'journey' you've had :eek: and the 2nd lot of friends who have had a bad experience with Immy Consultants:(, hope you can carry on and pick up the pieces....sounds a though you are :fingerscrossed: & good luck with the last bit of your 'journey', keep your chin up & best wishes for a very happy new year!!
B x

Dewb09 Dec 30th 2009 10:00 pm

Hey Bernie what a nightmare for you :eek: well done for all the hoop jumping you have done, a true gold medalist :thumbsup:

Good luck with the next round :fingerscrossed: good to see you back happy new year

Dewb x

Originally Posted by 127luton (Post 8206956)

Berni
xxx

127luton Dec 31st 2009 8:58 am

Originally Posted by willand tina_h (Post 8207071)
Hey Berni :wub: :wub:

so glad your back with us, however, so gutted for the messing around that imm has given up, what a bummer!!!! :frown: Listen, happy new year and before you know it you be back on giving us the thumbs up :fingerscrossed: sending all good karma your way, you deserve it, chin up hun. :starsmile:

(((((( hugs ))))). x x x x x

tina x

Thanks Tina... i was so happy for you too!! congrats again! .... and its def fingers crossed this time for us,...:rofl: xxxx

127luton Dec 31st 2009 8:59 am

Originally Posted by Dewb09 (Post 8207285)
Hey Bernie what a nightmare for you :eek: well done for all the hoop jumping you have done, a true gold medalist :thumbsup:

Good luck with the next round :fingerscrossed: good to see you back happy new year

Dewb x

Thanks Dewb.. for that!!! happy new yr to you to!!! xxxx;)

127luton Dec 31st 2009 9:02 am

Originally Posted by MnB (Post 8207276)
Hi there!!
What a 'journey' you've had :eek: and the 2nd lot of friends who have had a bad experience with Immy Consultants:(, hope you can carry on and pick up the pieces....sounds a though you are :fingerscrossed: & good luck with the last bit of your 'journey', keep your chin up & best wishes for a very happy new year!!
B x

Hi B...!!! Its about keeping the old 'mo jo' going isnt it!?? Well i'm not giving up at all... New Year - New happenings!!! I had been a bit flat about it.. but we all get times when things dont go according to plan dont we!
Good luck for your imminent journey too B!!!
xxxxx pm me if and when u get a mo!xxx:D

127luton Dec 31st 2009 9:03 am

;)

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 8206985)

I really hope so Bevs!! thanks for your kind support !;)