Teacher registration - GTP

Old Jan 25th 2009, 9:22 pm
DGH
Danni

DGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really nice
Default Teacher registration - GTP

Hi, I am trying to register with the NZ teacher Council to allow me to teach over in NZ. My GTP course has been rejected by the NZQA, so the next step is to go through track 2 via the Teachers Council directly. I was just wondering whether anybody out there has gone through the same process and had their GTP recognised successfully by the Teachers Council? If so, what evidence did you need to send off? I look forward to your help!
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

Tentun will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Teacher registration - GTP

Hi there

I have quite a bit of experience with this but it wasn't good news for us. PM me if you want the full story.

K
Old Jan 26th 2009, 7:42 pm
DGH
Danni

DGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really nice
Default Re: Teacher registration - GTP

We've heard lots of negative stories re: gtp registration and are getting a little worried. What's your story? We're tryin to gather as much info as possible to try work out what we need to do to be successful.