Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Stupidest, Easiest Thing is confusing me!

Stupidest, Easiest Thing is confusing me!

Old Mar 4th 2007, 1:53 pm
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about
Default Stupidest, Easiest Thing is confusing me!

I am filling in the application to work in NZ form and it has a load of boxes and above the first one it says applicant to tick,

do i tick every single one or just the ones which apply to me?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Stupidest, Easiest Thing is confusing me!

Originally Posted by Cava Fizz
I am filling in the application to work in NZ form and it has a load of boxes and above the first one it says applicant to tick,

do i tick every single one or just the ones which apply to me?
Hi, the ones that apply to you...if you need specific help you can always pm me.
Debbie
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:13 am
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Stupidest, Easiest Thing is confusing me!

Thank you,