Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Jul 3rd 2011, 10:57 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Thank you all mates.

Can someone advise what is the best way and time to hunt IT job.
Try asking these people.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:48 am
Just Joined

grape is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snaily75
Hey grape - have you got your visa through too? Seems a lifetime ago that you started this whole thread!
Hi Snaily75

Yes I got my visa too last June 10

Yes it's been more than 2 months when SF visa opened last April 27 since I started this thread, and I'm glad many people from here got their visa too.

Wish everybody the best

Grape
Old Jul 5th 2011, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

Originally Posted by grape
Hi Snaily75

Yes I got my visa too last June 10

Yes it's been more than 2 months when SF visa opened last April 27 since I started this thread, and I'm glad many people from here got their visa too.

Wish everybody the best

Grape
Congrats Grape for your visa!

I am also going to send my documents soon this week. Just waiting for my Medical Report. Pray that it will be fine (GOD Willing).
Old Jul 6th 2011, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

Hi to All,

I have two queries.
First is regarding my passport. It got accidently damaged while washing clothes & some pages got torn off. I then applied for a new one. My local passport office issued me a new one under damaged category. But the passport number is changed by 1 last digit i.e if previously it was x then now its x+1.

But when I applied for Silver Fern, I used previous passport number obviously as my passport was damaged after applying for SF. Will this be a problem for NZ authorities if they see contradiction in the passport number.

Secondly, there is little cutting of words in my medical report form.
Is this acceptable?

Its just a confusion in my mind. If anyone knows kindly let me know asap please.

Thanks
Old Jul 6th 2011, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by arsalan

Secondly, there is little cutting of words in my medical report form.
Is this acceptable?

Its just a confusion in my mind. If anyone knows kindly let me know asap please.

Thanks
The Panel Doctor here at Karachi told me about the report status.

But when handed over final report it was in a sealed envelope with doctor's stamp on it. and I think if it is in a sealed envelope they will never mind it.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

Got my passport today. I have until Jan 4th 2012 to get to NZ.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

amsingh is an unknown quantity at this point

two words...

got it...!!!!

anyways my now for next step im sure we all can again use each other help and find job n get settled smoothly...

my email is [email protected] if anyone want to be in contact with me !!!

best of luck to those still in process.... !!!

Am
Old Jul 6th 2011, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

Pyupyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello am new to this dd the lodgement date change immediately your documents were received..
Old Jul 6th 2011, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
The Panel Doctor here at Karachi told me about the report status.

But when handed over final report it was in a sealed envelope with doctor's stamp on it. and I think if it is in a sealed envelope they will never mind it.
I got medical report in the evening. I asked the management to have corrected my passport number on medical form so they just did it & then sealed it.
Thanks to GOD that all the reports are fine. (Alhumdolillah)

Tomorrow I will get PC & day after tomorrow the bank statement (GOD willing).

Best of luck for me & all.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 5:53 am
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pyupyu
Hello am new to this dd the lodgement date change immediately your documents were received..
I was wondering that, I sent my docs by courier to London last Friday. I can see they have arrived via the courier's website but haven't had and email to say they have been received from immigration and the lodgement date field is still blank. Hope that helps in some way!
Old Jul 7th 2011, 8:06 am
Just Joined

I was wondering that, I sent my docs by courier to London last Friday. I can see they have arrived via the courier's website but haven't had and email to say they have been received from immigration and the lodgement date field is still blank. Hope that helps in some way!
Hey Snail. i sent mine on Monday to London Branch too. In Nz site it shows it was received but no lodgement date..i am wondering whats goin on. Hopefully we get gud news soon..
Old Jul 7th 2011, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

Hey Snail. i sent mine on Monday to London Branch too. In Nz site it shows it was received but no lodgement date..i am wondering whats goin on. Hopefully we get gud news soon..
Ah ok! I thought that the 'application received' referred to the very first application we made online and not in terms of receipt of the supporting documents....I could well be wrong though. Perhaps someone who has been successful on here maybe able to advise?

Oh and also I sent my docs a week last friday (sorry) so the 24th June. Previous applicants of this forum seemed to get news much quicker so I'm hoping it's because they are busy. I'll keep you posted though and let you know when I hear anything. If I don't hear tomorrow (2 weeks) I'll give them a call.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

Ah ok! I thought that the 'application received' referred to the very first application we made online and not in terms of receipt of the supporting documents....I could well be wrong though. Perhaps someone who has been successful on here maybe able to advise?

Oh and also I sent my docs a week last friday (sorry) so the 24th June. Previous applicants of this forum seemed to get news much quicker so I'm hoping it's because they are busy. I'll keep you posted though and let you know when I hear anything. If I don't hear tomorrow (2 weeks) I'll give them a call.
Kindly keep me updated on this...i am starting to worry already 2 weeks for you Snaily and no response i dont know how long i gonna wait.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

Kindly keep me updated on this...i am starting to worry already 2 weeks for you Snaily and no response i dont know how long i gonna wait.
Well I guess they get a lot of applications so it can take time to go through. I have just called them and basically they aim to get back to you in 14 working days, so that's basically three weeks.

They did say if there was a problem they contact you direct so I am working on the assumption that no news is good news!

So another week of trying not to obsess!
Old Jul 11th 2011, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

Well I guess they get a lot of applications so it can take time to go through. I have just called them and basically they aim to get back to you in 14 working days, so that's basically three weeks.

They did say if there was a problem they contact you direct so I am working on the assumption that no news is good news!

So another week of trying not to obsess!
I also guessd they must be busy. we got to wait..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.