Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Aug 4th 2011, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

noufalshaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Thanks guys for your kind words. . I really hope that i would hear the good news soon.
arsalan, i am from india and submitted my docs at the new delhi branch.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 9:41 pm
Just Joined

chahat.cutegal is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Hi everyone. I m new to this forum. m one of the silver fern applicants who got the place in this year's silver fern quota. m following this thread regularly from past three months.

Congrats to all those who got the visa. Good luck for your future... there in NZ.

@ Noufal... when u submitted ur docs to new delhi branch ???

I am also from India, submitted my docs to New Delhi branch on 23rd June 2011, bt till now I hvnt received any update abt my application. its been more than one month now, bt no news till nw.

I am getting worried nw... dnt understand y dey r taking so much time...

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 9th 2011 at 7:16 am. Reason: Less txt speak please my lovely.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by chahat.cutegal
Hi everyone. I m new to this forum. m one of the silver fern applicants who got the place in this year's silver fern quota. m following this thread regularly from past three months.

Congrats to all those who got the visa. Good luck for your future... there in NZ.

@ Noufal... when u submitted ur docs to new delhi branch ???

I am also from India, submitted my docs to New Delhi branch on 23rd June 2011, bt till now I hvnt received any update abt my application. its been more than one month now, bt no news till nw.

I am getting worried nw... dnt understand y dey r taking so much time...
23rd june :-O , i submitted on 20th july :-/ . So i guess i dont have to check the online services every single day after all. .howsoever there is someone who recieved the reply from new delhi in 10 days in this forum, and yet another friend who got the reply after one month from the london branch. . I did write into imigration but someone from tt services replied that they have recieved the documents and i will hear back as soon as my application is assigned to a case officer. . Not sure how long that would take though. .
Old Aug 6th 2011, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

Originally Posted by noufalshaw
23rd june :-O , i submitted on 20th july :-/ . So i guess i dont have to check the online services every single day after all. .howsoever there is someone who recieved the reply from new delhi in 10 days in this forum, and yet another friend who got the reply after one month from the london branch. . I did write into imigration but someone from tt services replied that they have recieved the documents and i will hear back as soon as my application is assigned to a case officer. . Not sure how long that would take though. .
Guys,
I know as more & more time passes worrying increases but I tell you one thing...if its delay & you haven't heard anything from them that means that there is nothing confusing in your documents because if that would be the case then most probably you may have heard from them about any ambiguity. The delay is only because of the reason that there maybe more applications to process & each type of document is sent to concerned department for all the applications & then they get info from each & finalize for each case. e.g. medicals of all the applicants are sent to one doctor, similarly police certificates to security branch. So, you may imagine that if applications are more then how much load will be there on individual section. Once each section approves then its sent to relevant Case officers & then CO approves or disapprove. So, delay without any answer is positive in one sense at least that there is no ambiguity in each document & processing is in progress. If they are busy they cant tell the exact timeline just that you will hear soon because this is the best answer to say: PLEASE WAIT, DONT DISTURB US BECAUSE WE ARE WORKING HERE.
I see many Indians this year for SFV
Any further queries are welcome.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 7:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Right then you lot.

I don't allow timelines as such , unless in signatures but I've got a bit behind with the ongoing chat in here.

I also don't allow excessive use of text speak - Please Note

So. Who is what and where?

Who has their visa.
Who is waiting
Who is declined because the quota is full.

This is a Roll Call !
Old Aug 9th 2011, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arsalan
Guys,
I know as more & more time passes worrying increases but I tell you one thing...if its delay & you haven't heard anything from them that means that there is nothing confusing in your documents because if that would be the case then most probably you may have heard from them about any ambiguity.
I completely agree - when I rang immigration in London there basically said no news is good news..if there was a problem they would have been in touch. I'd been following people on here and I could see that someone heard back from London in four days where as I had to wait nearly 4 weeks (and I only submitted my application three days after them). The trouble is the longer you left it until the deadline I guess the busier they become, plus I guess they need to deal with those applications that are potential 'issues' first.

I'd been checking my application status online incessantly, wondering if I would get notification of receipt, but in the end I just got an email through saying that it had been approved. I think I'm going to have to work hard on the 'she'll be right' kiwi attitude but there you go!

xx
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

Originally Posted by BEVS
Right then you lot.

I don't allow timelines as such , unless in signatures but I've got a bit behind with the ongoing chat in here.

I also don't allow excessive use of text speak - Please Note

So. Who is what and where?

Who has their visa.
Who is waiting
Who is declined because the quota is full.

This is a Roll Call !

As you asked:

Who is what and where? I am Arsalan, a Telecom Engineer.
Who has their visa? Yes, I got it.
Who is waiting? N/A
Who is declined because the quota is full. N/A
Old Aug 16th 2011, 3:16 am
Just Joined

shankarp is an unknown quantity at this point

I would appreciate if anybody can please answer my question regarding registration. Did anybody with Engineering degree or a Computer Science degree applied for IPENZ registration along with IQA assessment? Thanks
Old Aug 16th 2011, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Sherry_chandigarh is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Hey guys,

I am from India, tried very hard on 27th April to apply for SFV, but no go... was just checking the website on 28th July and saw that few places are available. I tried to submit the application and it accepted the payment. SO luckly was able to apply. . Got an auto generated email in 5 mins regarding the documents need to send. I prepared all the docs however got issue with medical, doctor says i have fatty liver however its not a big thing its easily get fixed by changing the diet. so applying with the same medical reports. was worried till now however after reading the forum specifically of Snaily i am bit relaxed now as he also had the similar issue and got the visa..

I applied on 8th Aug 2011 in new Delhi branch, now waiting for response.. will update u guys once get any reply
Old Aug 16th 2011, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

Sherry_chandigarh: Did you apply for IQA? What is your educational background?
Old Aug 17th 2011, 3:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sherry_chandigarh
Hey guys,

I am from India, tried very hard on 27th April to apply for SFV, but no go... was just checking the website on 28th July and saw that few places are available. I tried to submit the application and it accepted the payment. SO luckly was able to apply. . Got an auto generated email in 5 mins regarding the documents need to send. I prepared all the docs however got issue with medical, doctor says i have fatty liver however its not a big thing its easily get fixed by changing the diet. so applying with the same medical reports. was worried till now however after reading the forum specifically of Snaily i am bit relaxed now as he also had the similar issue and got the visa..

I applied on 8th Aug 2011 in new Delhi branch, now waiting for response.. will update u guys once get any reply
Congrats sherry. . Hope mine wa not one among the freed ones :-(
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:41 am
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sherry_chandigarh
Hey guys,

Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but if your doctor says it's no big deal then I am sure you will be fine. Particularly if you are fit and healthy in all other areas. My advice would be to address your diet now and try and the problem solved now in case they ask you for a re-test just in case?
Old Aug 17th 2011, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by noufalshaw
Congrats sherry. . Hope mine wa not one among the freed ones :-(
Noufal,
Dont worry...if its not approved only then your place can be vacant.
I know when someone has put all his resources at stake then each moment is hard to pass. It is just like falling in LOVE to someone.
GOD Willing you will hear good news soon. Pray a lot.
By the way, from which profession are U? Maybe we can be together once we reach NZ GOD Willing.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 8:10 am
Just Joined

Sherry_chandigarh is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Shankarp@ I have done Bachelors in IT from IGNOU univeristy... its under exception list.. It doesn't require IQA.

Snaily@ Thanks for the advice, i will change my diet plan from today

BTW guys I love this forum atleast other knows what you are speaking abt

Last edited by Sherry_chandigarh; Aug 17th 2011 at 8:49 am.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Sherry_chandigarh@ Please check your private message.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.