Relationship Evidence

Old Sep 18th 2008, 1:55 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Relationship Evidence

Hi,

I know I have seen a thread before but can I find it again - no

What have people been putting in their ITA as relationship evidence especially showing a 'stable relationship'

Apart from the joint accounts, marriage cert, joint sale of the house what have people been putting in?

Many thanks in advance

Last edited by Beetrooper; Sep 18th 2008 at 1:57 pm. Reason: spelling mistake in title
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Relationship Evidence

Originally Posted by Beetrooper
Hi,

I know I have seen a thread before but can I find it again - no

What have people been putting in their ITA as relationship evidence especially showing a 'stable relationship'

Apart from the joint accounts, marriage cert, joint sale of the house what have people been putting in?

Many thanks in advance
Hi..
I have heard of people sending photos,wedding invites etc...

We are in a similar position,haven't been married a year yet..so we are supplying council tax bills etc,basically everything in joint names with dates...
Hope this helps
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

We got a couple of our friends to write a short letter stating how long they'd known us etc, also sent photos of holidays we had, and a couple of invites to parties. Should.t worry too much as if they dont think you've sent enough info I'm sure I'd read on here somwehere that they will ask for more.
Good luck
Chris
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

Tigerkizzy has a brilliant futureTigerkizzy has a brilliant futureTigerkizzy has a brilliant futureTigerkizzy has a brilliant futureTigerkizzy has a brilliant futureTigerkizzy has a brilliant futureTigerkizzy has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Relationship Evidence

All I sent was our marriage certificate, this seemed to do the trick but we have been married for 27 years that makes me feel old. We also had the birth certificates of our three children with both of our names on.
But as someone else said if they want more evidence they will ask for it so don't worry too much. Good luck
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

I put in joint utility bills, car insurance for each with other as named driver,council tax bill, any insurance policy with both names on, boys bank acct details with us both as trustees, their birth certs, marriage cert, bank account statement, mortgage statements. HTH

Phyllis

Last edited by weejie; Sep 18th 2008 at 9:28 pm. Reason: forgot a bit
Old Sep 19th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

We sent in Bills, even if they weren't in joints names, but still at the same address, we got 3 friends, to write a letter saying how long they had known us and that we were in a happy stable relationship and we also sent in phonts over the years of us together, some of them were were in fancy dress!! that did the trick and we got everything back in the post after they had finished with it. (we have been married for 10 years).

All the best