Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

ready for apply " Immigration to New Zealand" Need your Suggestion..

ready for apply " Immigration to New Zealand" Need your Suggestion..

Old Jan 5th 2010, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

mahharrouf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ready for apply " Immigration to New Zealand" Need your Suggestion..

Hello every body. New years greeting to all of you. Wish you this new year may bring more opportunities and successes for all of you.

I am new in this forum, firstly I do apologize if its not a place for Non-UK people, as I am from Latin America and got this forum via Google, hopefully I will get help and advises from all of you towards my future planing.

I got some basic question in this thread, have many quires hopefully won't bother any one... lets start with basic question...

I am planing to submit an EOI online in February. My question is ...

1-How long my EOI will remain in draw if assume I couldn't get selected in March draw. Would be that just for single attempt or it would be there till they refuse/select my EOI?

2- If I got accepted by EOI .... How long it may take to get final decision/PR after submitting complete application along all documents? Although I am living in South America, I have to send my application and all documents to London.

Thanks for all who is replying or who is reading only. I will get back with more quires soon . Best of luck to you all.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ready for apply " Immigration to New Zealand" Need your Suggestion..

I'm not 100% sure but i think the EOI stays in the pool for 3 months.

The time scale from EOI to PR varies for everyone. If you have a job
offer here it can take as little as 4 to 6 weeks, if not i would guess at
an average time of 6 to 8 months
Old Jan 5th 2010, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ready for apply " Immigration to New Zealand" Need your Suggestion..

Oh !! welcome to the forum, its not just for british
all are welcome
Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:28 am
gti
Just Joined

gti is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by colandros
I'm not 100% sure but i think the EOI stays in the pool for 3 months.

The time scale from EOI to PR varies for everyone. If you have a job
offer here it can take as little as 4 to 6 weeks, if not i would guess at
an average time of 6 to 8 months

It should be 6 mths.

http://glossary.immigration.govt.nz/EOIPool.htm

Expression of Interest (EOI) Pool
The Expression of Interest Pool is the collection of Expressions of Interest of people who have scored at least 100 points against selected factors. Submissions are pooled over time. Every two weeks we select people from the Pool and invite them to apply for residence, if the claims they have made in their Expression of Interest are credible.

Unselected EOIs stay in the pool for six months.