Proof Of Funds

Old May 16th 2010, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough
Default Proof Of Funds

What should be the proof of funds once you get ITA , would it be bank statement or some property decleration evidence.How much i have to show for me, my one wife and one kid.
Old May 16th 2010, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

nicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nice
Default Re: Proof Of Funds

Dont think you need proof of funds?
Old May 16th 2010, 1:52 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

No one asked me to provide any. I think maybe in the past you had to demonstrate you could support yourself for a period of time (2 years?). Now I think that you just have to make a declaration that you can. I guess if you lie then it's your problem.

WP
Old May 16th 2010, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
No one asked me to provide any. I think maybe in the past you had to demonstrate you could support yourself for a period of time (2 years?). Now I think that you just have to make a declaration that you can. I guess if you lie then it's your problem.

WP
thanks guys , hmms it sounds officially they do not ask any proof of funds , NZ are less likely concious for proof of funds (i.e bank statment) than OZ.

Anyway , please share anybody came across about asking proof of funds ,it would be worthy to tailor me in advance for providing the evidence for proof of funds.
Old May 17th 2010, 12:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

This will depend on what immigration policy you are looking at.

What policy do you intend to apply under?

Skilled.
Family quota
Business

for example.
Old May 17th 2010, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
This will depend on what immigration policy you are looking at.

What policy do you intend to apply under?

Skilled.
Family quota
Business

for example.
Bevs i am applying for Skilled migration category.
Old May 17th 2010, 7:55 am
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

I got awarded the WTR visa off the back of the skilled migrant application and we had to provide proof of funds....I think it was $1000 per person per month for 3 months.

What a blooming nightmare that turned out to be!! Not due to NZIS but due to my bank

I asked the case officer what he wanted and he wanted a print out of a current balance / online statement stamped by the bank. I thought that was perfectly fair enough, as lets face it a bank statement that I received though the post a month before could be very out of date.

However, when I went to the bank to get this they point blank refused saying it was due to people trying to be fraudulent. Huh? Srsly, if they are printing out the bank statement and then stamping it how can that be linked with fraud? I said as much to them and they came back with 'there's no stamp available in the branch for this'

I went to my business bank account provider, after phoning their help line to see if they would provide this. I ended up with the helpline saying this was fine, and then arriving at the branch for them to tell me it was impossible to do. After about an hour in the branch and getting the helpline people to speak to the branch manager I finally got a stamped statement from my business account.

I was terrified that this would not be sufficient as it was a Ltd. company account and not a personal account, but I submitted it anyway, with a non-stamped personal bank statement and my case officer accepted this fine.