PAR Assessment with Job Offer

Old Nov 24th 2010, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all
Default PAR Assessment with Job Offer

Hi

Simple question (I hope) anyone know if NZIS want a PARS even with job offers if going for PR? Thanks
Old Nov 27th 2010, 2:34 am
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PAR Assessment with Job Offer

I am not so sure what you are asking here. But if you are lodging an EOI, you STILL need to indicate some form of your qualification. A PAR should identify that. A job offer will make you an eligible candidate higher in the selection, but you still need to demonstrate points. I would advise, if lodging an EOI, do it with a PAR.

Originally Posted by Scousebird
Hi

Simple question (I hope) anyone know if NZIS want a PARS even with job offers if going for PR? Thanks
Old Nov 27th 2010, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all
Default Re: PAR Assessment with Job Offer

Originally Posted by robbyarg
I am not so sure what you are asking here. But if you are lodging an EOI, you STILL need to indicate some form of your qualification. A PAR should identify that. A job offer will make you an eligible candidate higher in the selection, but you still need to demonstrate points. I would advise, if lodging an EOI, do it with a PAR.
Basically we could get extra points on our current EOI although I doubt it would make a difference as we have no bonus points. So if we end up migrating on a working visa for now and hopefully have jobs etc then apply for PR do NZIS want a PAR for each applicant? I have it done but my husband hasn't. Just wondering whether it's worth wasting money or whether NZIS require all quals assessed?? Hope I'm a little more clearer!!