NZQA - Timescales

Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all
Question NZQA - Timescales

NZQA state that preliminary assessment for EOI purposes takes 10 days - it's now 18 days - anyone know how long these are taking at the moment?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:44 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZQA - Timescales

Nope - but we're hopefully about to find out. Just clicked the 'submit' button on our online EOI. $400 poorer, but a hell of a lot more excited that this time last week!

If we get pulled from the pool I'll keep you posted on our timelines.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi kerry

i sent mine off on the normal service as said it would take 20 days, i have them paid to have it fast tracked and got it back today, we sent it off at the beginning of september

defo worth paying the extra to have it fast tracked

with regards

kirstie
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:34 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

How long do you think the Fast Track took please?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

It's all going pear shaped! NZQA can't give me a preliminary assessment of my qualification. Why oh why didn't I study something else?

Now have to wait and see what happens with OH's assessment
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS here
How long do you think the Fast Track took please?

I paid for Fast Track and they took my payment on 11 Oct. They still haven't even acknowledged receipt of my applicaton let alone processed it.

Alison
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi
my fast track took just over a week but my documents had been there on the pile ready to be looked at, when we decided to fast track as it was taking too long.

withr regards

kirstie
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE
hi
my fast track took just over a week but my documents had been there on the pile ready to be looked at, when we decided to fast track as it was taking too long.

withr regards

kirstie
LittleAl .. how is the NZQA assessment going?

I am in a similar situation .. they charged my CC 26th October, even paid for fast track but have heard nothing.

Lou
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Lou

I think it was late last week or early this week that they e-mailed me with queries and acknowledged receipt of application. I haven't had the results back yet, but did use my mother's address as the return addess in the vain hope that I might have sold and moved out of our house!

Hang on in there.
Alison
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Sent OH quals off to NZQA, received an automated email saying that they received them on the 7th September.

23rd October
I rang NZQA, was told that hopefully it would be picked up by an assessor within the next two weeks, then I should get a reply within 20 days (They received it on the 7th September). We need to get our ITA in by 1st December. We haven’t had our medicals yet because we are waiting to make sure we get the correct grade, otherwise it will be a waste of time and money.

14th November
I rang again last night, spoke to a lady called Heather, she dug out OH application form, and was informed that it would be assessed early next week and dispatched by end of week.

Received an email of her today, confirming above.

Keep your fingers and everything else crossed.

Regards
Karen

PS wished that we had paid for the fast track service