British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   NZQA - Timescales (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/nzqa-timescales-491061/)

Kerrygold Nov 1st 2007 5:42 pm

NZQA - Timescales

NZQA state that preliminary assessment for EOI purposes takes 10 days - it's now 18 days - anyone know how long these are taking at the moment?

Wiz'n'Ton Nov 4th 2007 12:44 am

Re: NZQA - Timescales

Nope - but we're hopefully about to find out. Just clicked the 'submit' button on our online EOI. $400 poorer, but a hell of a lot more excited that this time last week! :thumbsup::eek::thumbsup:

If we get pulled from the pool I'll keep you posted on our timelines.

KIRSTIE Nov 5th 2007 11:27 am

hi kerry

i sent mine off on the normal service as said it would take 20 days, i have them paid to have it fast tracked and got it back today, we sent it off at the beginning of september

defo worth paying the extra to have it fast tracked

with regards

kirstie

BEVS Nov 5th 2007 6:34 pm

How long do you think the Fast Track took please?

Kerrygold Nov 6th 2007 7:52 am

It's all going pear shaped! NZQA can't give me a preliminary assessment of my qualification. Why oh why didn't I study something else?

Now have to wait and see what happens with OH's assessment:unsure:

littleal Nov 6th 2007 7:55 am

Originally Posted by BEVS here (Post 5514397)
How long do you think the Fast Track took please?

I paid for Fast Track and they took my payment on 11 Oct. They still haven't even acknowledged receipt of my applicaton let alone processed it.

Alison:frown:

KIRSTIE Nov 6th 2007 8:05 am

hi
my fast track took just over a week but my documents had been there on the pile ready to be looked at, when we decided to fast track as it was taking too long.

withr regards

kirstie

zummerzet_lou Nov 15th 2007 8:43 am

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE (Post 5516850)
hi
my fast track took just over a week but my documents had been there on the pile ready to be looked at, when we decided to fast track as it was taking too long.

withr regards

kirstie

LittleAl .. how is the NZQA assessment going?

I am in a similar situation .. they charged my CC 26th October, even paid for fast track but have heard nothing.

Lou

littleal Nov 15th 2007 11:24 am

Hi Lou

I think it was late last week or early this week that they e-mailed me with queries and acknowledged receipt of application. I haven't had the results back yet, but did use my mother's address as the return addess in the vain hope that I might have sold and moved out of our house!

Hang on in there.
Alison

Kags1694 Nov 15th 2007 1:23 pm

Sent OH quals off to NZQA, received an automated email saying that they received them on the 7th September.

23rd October
I rang NZQA, was told that hopefully it would be picked up by an assessor within the next two weeks, then I should get a reply within 20 days (They received it on the 7th September). We need to get our ITA in by 1st December. We haven’t had our medicals yet because we are waiting to make sure we get the correct grade, otherwise it will be a waste of time and money.

14th November
I rang again last night, spoke to a lady called Heather, she dug out OH application form, and was informed that it would be assessed early next week and dispatched by end of week.

Received an email of her today, confirming above.

Keep your fingers and everything else crossed.

Regards
Karen

PS wished that we had paid for the fast track service