Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

NZQA Reference Number for Expression of Interest (EOI)

NZQA Reference Number for Expression of Interest (EOI)

Old Nov 7th 2010, 10:06 pm
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZQA Reference Number for Expression of Interest (EOI)

When you fill in the EOI form for question under Section F: Principal Applicant's Recognised Qualification(s)
F5a. What are the reference number, type and level assessed by NZQA?
Reference number *
Type Select an option Preliminary Interim Full *
Level Select an option 1 2 3 - Qualifications not recognised in SMC policy 3 - Qualifications recognised in SMC policy 4 - Qualifications not recognised in SMC policy 4 - Qualifications recognised in SMC policy 5 6 7 8 9 10 *

I have received my IQA and have an application id which is for eg. 230213-2 and a NZQA security number eg. 8911.
Which one do I sumit for the reference number asked in F5a?

Can anyone who has filled this give me some idea of which to submit?
Old Nov 17th 2010, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZQA Reference Number for Expression of Interest (EOI)

Originally Posted by robbyarg
When you fill in the EOI form for question under Section F: Principal Applicant's Recognised Qualification(s)
F5a. What are the reference number, type and level assessed by NZQA?
Reference number *
Type Select an option Preliminary Interim Full *
Level Select an option 1 2 3 - Qualifications not recognised in SMC policy 3 - Qualifications recognised in SMC policy 4 - Qualifications not recognised in SMC policy 4 - Qualifications recognised in SMC policy 5 6 7 8 9 10 *

I have received my IQA and have an application id which is for eg. 230213-2 and a NZQA security number eg. 8911.
Which one do I sumit for the reference number asked in F5a?

Can anyone who has filled this give me some idea of which to submit?
230213-2
Old Nov 17th 2010, 6:41 pm
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZQA Reference Number for Expression of Interest (EOI)

Thank you. Have lodged my EOI. I hope to get selected with 110 points. The trend has shifted a bit from November 2010.