NZIS

Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all
Post NZIS

Hi just a quick question, does anyone know if the NZIS has another number you can ring them on or is it only the very expensive 090... one?

Ta Nic
Old Jun 11th 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZIS

Originally Posted by nic.gem.soph
Hi just a quick question, does anyone know if the NZIS has another number you can ring them on or is it only the very expensive 090... one?

Ta Nic
Just had a search on here as I'm sure I recall seeing a thread about another number to call! But sorry couldn't find it. Have you thought about emailing them, some on here have, could be a quick reply or a long wait.
Sorry couldn't help out with this one!

Chris
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all

Originally Posted by alchris
Just had a search on here as I'm sure I recall seeing a thread about another number to call! But sorry couldn't find it. Have you thought about emailing them, some on here have, could be a quick reply or a long wait.
Sorry couldn't help out with this one!

Chris
thanks chris, i'd tried finding a thread as well but couldn't.

Do they reply to e-mails quickly then, as so far I've sent lots of various e-mails to employment things and not had a single reply weeks later. How long should I leave it before sending another e-mail as they are so laid back?!

nic
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:20 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

thanks chris, i'd tried finding a thread as well but couldn't.

Do they reply to e-mails quickly then, as so far I've sent lots of various e-mails to employment things and not had a single reply weeks later. How long should I leave it before sending another e-mail as they are so laid back?!

nic
My experience is that they do not reply to emails quickly and generally they don't
Emailing NZ seems to get more of a response though they do seem to just paste sections from the NZIS website.
It is very frustrating
Sue
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sue R
My experience is that they do not reply to emails quickly and generally they don't
Emailing NZ seems to get more of a response though they do seem to just paste sections from the NZIS website.
It is very frustrating
Sue
thanks guys, i'll send an e-mail and not hold my breathe..

nic