Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

best way to attach photos to medical forms?

best way to attach photos to medical forms?

Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default best way to attach photos to medical forms?

....and ITA etc.Is it better to glue them on,staple or what? OH and I are in disagreement so could someone pleeeeaaassse tell me how they did it to save one less falling out

Phyllis
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:10 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: best way to attach photos to medical forms?

Originally Posted by weejie
....and ITA etc.Is it better to glue them on,staple or what? OH and I are in disagreement so could someone pleeeeaaassse tell me how they did it to save one less falling out

Phyllis
Take loose photo's. Our photo's were stabled on by the individual departments after they had signed the back to verify the person on the photo is they person they took blood from, x-rayed, tested urine of, did medical for.

Hope this settles the disagreement YOU ARE BOTH WRONG, you can commiserate with each other.
be Happy
Pauline
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Ta much Pauline,one less thing to stress aboutI'll give him the good news tonight about both being wrong

Phyllis
Old Jun 10th 2008, 9:30 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I took them loose to the medicals and they stapled them on there as Howden said.
I stapled them onto my ITA form, basically just copied what they did at the medicals! Though had to hunt round work for a stapler long enough

Like the new avatar, what is it?? Please tell
Sue
Old Jun 11th 2008, 12:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

^^ wot they all said.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sue R
Hi

I took them loose to the medicals and they stapled them on there as Howden said.
I stapled them onto my ITA form, basically just copied what they did at the medicals! Though had to hunt round work for a stapler long enough

Like the new avatar, what is it?? Please tell
Sue

This is a picture of a kiddies giant caterpillar carved from wood at Castle Fraser near Inverurie. I cannot figure out how to rotate the picture showing the bit that the kids could run through. Also a picture of a castle carved out of a tree trunk,as well as the real thing.
best way to attach photos to medical forms?-dscf2885_1.jpgbest way to attach photos to medical forms?-dscf2870.jpgbest way to attach photos to medical forms?-dscf2873_1.jpg
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:32 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

That place looks great
I thought it was some bronze statue, certainly not wood