More Scots on the Move.....Help with EOI

Old Jan 28th 2008, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

Trish-n-McGill is a jewel in the roughTrish-n-McGill is a jewel in the roughTrish-n-McGill is a jewel in the roughTrish-n-McGill is a jewel in the rough
Default More Scots on the Move.....Help with EOI

Can anyone help us out regarding the expression of interest forms. Trish is the primary applicant and I am her partner. Trish has already mentioned my 2 boys whilst filling out her part so do we have to mention them again when filling out my part. They are not moving with us but it does seem I have to mention ALL my existing family members. ?????????????????????? And when it says "relationship to you" is it relationship to Trish, the primary applicant who's filling in the form , or relationship to me the partner. They are my family and no real relationship to Trish.
Also my uncle is in Aukland along with my 2 neices. Do they constitute close family members in NZ. I suspect not but just want to be sure. The help guide gave up working at this point, just as Trish did.
They reckon 2 hours to fill this form out. Two hours, five days and numerous asprin and we're still at it. :curse:
Old Jan 28th 2008, 10:07 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: More Scots on the Move.....Help with EOI

Originally Posted by Trish-n-McGill
They reckon 2 hours to fill this form out. Two hours, five days and numerous asprin and we're still at it. :curse:
Two hours!? Boy, is that optimistic.

Anyway, you just need to fill in the names of immediate family - your mother and father (even if deceased) and your partner's mother and father, your siblings, partner's siblings, any children you have together or separately. That's about it.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Trish-n-McGill is a jewel in the roughTrish-n-McGill is a jewel in the roughTrish-n-McGill is a jewel in the roughTrish-n-McGill is a jewel in the rough

Thanks......I'm still not sure about where I am filling in the bit ABOUT McGill then it asks "relationship to you?". I was filling in his mother's details but she is NO relation of mine.!Does it mean "relationship to him"?
Another query.....as primary applicant I have 110 points. McGill should get 50 for his qualifications but when we put it into the EOI it came up as 20. Is that because he isn't the principal applicant or have we done something wrong?
This is doing my haed in!!!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

I think 20 is the max. for the secondary applicant.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by littleal
I think 20 is the max. for the secondary applicant.
Thanks - we rather thought that must be the case. We are now (fingers crossed) ready to submit our EOI. Just checking all the pages to make sure we've got it as right as we can. Don't think we did have to put in deceased family (as we're not taking them with us??!!) Also, we put "mother" for McGill's mum even though she's his, not mine... Scary moment coming up..