More delays :(

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:17 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: More delays :(

Originally Posted by HHBoP
Just thoight - Harri, is he by any chance a mid teen teenager?? Bribery - does he realise just how much younger teenagers can drive in NZ????

Just a thought

xx
thank you thank you thank you.

He says that that is the only good thing, lol. So I guess thats better than something eh?? Have bought both of them a netbook for xsmas as somehow I do not think that 1 laptop will be enough for 4 of us when we are in NZ, surprise 4 them, hoping that will soften the blow a bit, but he will be 13 on the 5th Jan so typical teenager, strange though as Josh will be 16 in feb and he cannot wait, thought it would have been the other way around. Had another row about it on the way to school again today, getting a daily ritual now I will live in hope though.

Tina. x x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:50 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
thank you thank you thank you.

He says that that is the only good thing, lol. So I guess thats better than something eh?? Have bought both of them a netbook for xsmas as somehow I do not think that 1 laptop will be enough for 4 of us when we are in NZ, surprise 4 them, hoping that will soften the blow a bit, but he will be 13 on the 5th Jan so typical teenager, strange though as Josh will be 16 in feb and he cannot wait, thought it would have been the other way around. Had another row about it on the way to school again today, getting a daily ritual now I will live in hope though.

Tina. x x
How long may we be waiting to hear if we have got offer in principle? Will we get an e-mail or have to wait till letter in the post comes?

Tina. x
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tina we had a email from our C/O with approved in principal, the same day hubby`s medical was passed, hopefully you won`t have to wait too long, but you will also get it in writing too!!

Do you know where abouts in the hospital you will be working yet?

Ginny
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 6:29 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
Hi Tina we had a email from our C/O with approved in principal, the same day hubby`s medical was passed, hopefully you won`t have to wait too long, but you will also get it in writing too!!

Do you know where abouts in the hospital you will be working yet?

Ginny
oooh, we still aint heard she did say she would try and look the same afternoon o rthe next am. it will be soon we have someone from worldwide flights holding a flight for us!!!!!!! at a good price too and really think we are going to miss it. Stilll dont know, may e-mail my new boss and ask her now you hve reminded me, another pom have been e-mailing me that moved last year and is working there, shes been great.

tina. x
Old Dec 4th 2009, 4:30 pm
appreciate life

oooh, we still aint heard she did say she would try and look the same afternoon o rthe next am. it will be soon we have someone from worldwide flights holding a flight for us!!!!!!! at a good price too and really think we are going to miss it. Stilll dont know, may e-mail my new boss and ask her now you hve reminded me, another pom have been e-mailing me that moved last year and is working there, shes been great.

tina. x
Hi guys, still no news, we need your help. We had e-mail from co today as I had e-mailed asking her if she had managed to look at our application and we had the following back from her.

"I have looked over your application again and have put forward a recommendation to my colleague for a second person check. I hope to be able to give you a decision regarding your application by the end of next week."

Do anybody know if it has to go to a second person as standard procedure? Or do we have something to be concerned about? Have e-mailed her asking this, however, was outa office untill monday and we are now gonna have a stressfull weekend worrying She has been ill she said.

please help us
Old Dec 4th 2009, 7:32 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, still no news, we need your help. We had e-mail from co today as I had e-mailed asking her if she had managed to look at our application and we had the following back from her.

"I have looked over your application again and have put forward a recommendation to my colleague for a second person check. I hope to be able to give you a decision regarding your application by the end of next week."

Do anybody know if it has to go to a second person as standard procedure? Or do we have something to be concerned about? Have e-mailed her asking this, however, was outa office untill monday and we are now gonna have a stressfull weekend worrying She has been ill she said.

please help us

Hi Tina
when C/O phoned me he did say he would have to pass my application past his manager...don't know if this is what your C/O is meaning...hopefully thats all she means!! Don't worry hun, sure everything ok esp now that MA has ok'd things and nothing changed as regards job.
HTH keep your chin up and try to have a good week end lol.
B x
Old Dec 5th 2009, 4:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Having told you that you have passed the medical referral, I would hope this is simply a case of the CO showing due care and diligence & that they simply need to have the application counter-signed by a manager as being OK.
Old Dec 5th 2009, 6:22 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by BEVS
Having told you that you have passed the medical referral, I would hope this is simply a case of the CO showing due care and diligence & that they simply need to have the application counter-signed by a manager as being OK.
Thnak you ladies, will just keeo fingers and toes and everything else possible crossed, good god this is sooooooo stressfull!!!!!! AAARRGGGHHH............

I have e-mailed asking if it is standard procedure or do we have to be concerned about something and hope she will reply asap, will has had a very sleepless night I on the other hand sort of slept as had a xsmas party last night, and off to birmingham for the day today with a gropu of girlies, so glad to be keeping myself occupied. I just so hope that it is a case of either she is new or as a standard procedure that they get a 2nd look at, and I have now found out because I am so impatient and nag her, leading to her telling me every little detail. I am a pain in the backside mind you.

Cannot wait for monday to come!!!!!!!!

Tina. x
Old Dec 5th 2009, 7:53 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

TINA!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! If anyone deserves it, it's you! I am SO proud of you! You did it and passed the terrible MA hurdle!!! WELL DONE!!!! I have no idea about this second person thingie but I'm sure everything will be just fine

I know it's all worrying until you actually get those blue stickers but try to enjoy your HUGE victory, I'm sure everything will get sorted!
Old Dec 5th 2009, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure ours had to be signed off by the case officers manager too Tina, we were lucky ours was done the same day, so all should be ok for you i would of thought so
Old Dec 6th 2009, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Oh Tina - what did you do in a previous life to deserve all of this?

I hope to goodness that you get sorted soon. Those blue stickers can't be far away now!

jax
x
Old Dec 6th 2009, 9:29 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by mudblood21

Oh Tina - what did you do in a previous life to deserve all of this?

I hope to goodness that you get sorted soon. Those blue stickers can't be far away now!

jax
x
I really hope its not too much longer, it is beyond stressfull and that is without the thought of the goodbyes

Tina, x
Old Dec 7th 2009, 4:30 pm
appreciate life

I really hope its not too much longer, it is beyond stressfull and that is without the thought of the goodbyes

Tina, x
Just a quick update, had e-mail from c/o saying that yes it is standard procedure that all applications have to be 2nd person checked and she will be in touch when she hears something................ PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the waiting game, god I am stressed

Tina. x
Old Dec 7th 2009, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Just a quick update, had e-mail from c/o saying that yes it is standard procedure that all applications have to be 2nd person checked and she will be in touch when she hears something................ PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the waiting game, god I am stressed

Tina. x
What you need is wine!!!!

take a chill pill n have a bath - stress will kill you and we dont want that eh!!!

At least you know whats happening - even if not much at this stage xx chin up
Old Dec 7th 2009, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

hi tina

you will hear something very soon. yes it must be agonizing

dave and helen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.