More delays :(

Old Nov 9th 2009, 3:38 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More delays :(

I'm very happy you had a good time in Prague, you certainly deserved it wanted to wish you good luck on the rest of the process and hopefully very soon you'll be posting from New Zealand
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Hi Tina

Fandabbydosy!!! Well done u u are one determined lady. it is all plain sailing know, actually double

HH
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
wow, thank you all soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! Im still on cloud nine we are off to prague 2mrw for a few days with our bestest ever friends so cannot wait, it has fond memories for the four of us so will be great to be back there, however, will prob be a bit emeotional as the 4 of us know we prob wont get to go back there, thats why although we cannot afferd it we are making it happen as we feel its important, anyone agree with me???

Off we go for a child free, alcohol and feast of a few days

Tina. x x x
Well done Tina - you definitely deserve to be celebrating! Go and enjoy yourself and don't feel guilty!
Old Nov 9th 2009, 8:16 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cadibel
Well done Tina - you definitely deserve to be celebrating! Go and enjoy yourself and don't feel guilty!
cheers you guys, had a lovely time in prague, our c/o is back 2mrw so she will get our letter she will forward it straight away and then maybe we will hear GOOD news sooner rather than like....... 3 or 4 or 5 weeks!!!!! Think I'm gonna be more nervous than ever now, will be back to chewing my finger nails again from Monday and checking the e-mail twice or three times a day

You will all be the first to know either way

Tina., x x
Old Nov 10th 2009, 1:03 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 10th 2009, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

The very best of luck to you!!!!!!!
Luv
Berni
xx
Old Nov 10th 2009, 2:28 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 127luton
The very best of luck to you!!!!!!!
Luv
Berni
xx
thanks kija and thanks to you too berni

Tina. x x x
Old Nov 10th 2009, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Ur very Welcome!!!
Berni
xx
Old Nov 10th 2009, 9:15 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tina been thinking positive and keeping everything crossed for you....good luck with this final hurdle hun x
B
Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:01 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by MnB
Hi Tina been thinking positive and keeping everything crossed for you....good luck with this final hurdle hun x
B
Awh thank you sooo much B I hope its not too much longer as so desperate to get things shifted, I am back to being Miss impatient again thats cos I know thats wheels are in motion again now, as c/o back and she informed that she was going to send info off staright away and for luck.

Tina. x
Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:10 pm
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
thanks kija and thanks to you too berni

Tina. x x x
You're most welcome Tina Hey I'm your biggest fan and nothing would give me more pleasure than to see you get to the Land of the Long Cloud
Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:15 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Kija
You're most welcome Tina Hey I'm your biggest fan and nothing would give me more pleasure than to see you get to the Land of the Long Cloud
awh thats sweet of you Kija. Thank you. x x x
Old Nov 11th 2009, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

For you Tina
Old Nov 11th 2009, 6:21 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
For you Tina
hey moomoo, nice to hear from you, how are things going??? Settled in yet?

Tina. x
Old Nov 11th 2009, 11:46 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Just checking...................
Aww Tina I think we are all hanging out for news
I feel like an expectant parent lord know what you must be going through

Dewbx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.