More delays :(

Old Nov 12th 2009, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More delays :(

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
hey moomoo, nice to hear from you, how are things going??? Settled in yet?

Tina. x
Hiya

Yes we have settled in lovely
Im sure it wont be long and you will be joining us all for a meet-up
Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:23 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
Hiya

Yes we have settled in lovely
Im sure it wont be long and you will be joining us all for a meet-up
so cannot wait I tell you

Tina. x
Old Nov 14th 2009, 9:26 pm

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Tina - losing that much weight and getting ur BMI down is fabulous!

We are still going throught the MA process... I have no fingernails left!!!

Congrats again, it will soon be over!

x
Old Nov 16th 2009, 9:37 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Awh thank you sooo much B I hope its not too much longer as so desperate to get things shifted, I am back to being Miss impatient again thats cos I know thats wheels are in motion again now, as c/o back and she informed that she was going to send info off staright away and for luck.

Tina. x
Guess you're checking for emails ....& there are probably a few of us checking for a 'wohooooo' post from you.....still got & toes & legs crossed for you Tina!!!
lol B x
Old Nov 16th 2009, 10:40 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnB
Guess you're checking for emails ....& there are probably a few of us checking for a 'wohooooo' post from you.....still got & toes & legs crossed for you Tina!!!
lol B x
haha, oh yes, checked twice today and its only monday!!!!! Rang c/o on thur to check she had received it, just make sure she had sent it only to find it was stilll on her desk from TUESDAY at exactly 09.04am as checked online wiyh DHL honestly, I know it is only 2 days but 2 days is 2 days to us at the moment eh??

You will soon know and probably hear me in cardiff when what had better be GOOD news. stressed out a bit now and tonight was surfing for schools and houses to let and had my first thoughts of OMG what are we doing??? I have been expecting it, but just thought oh shit but knew this would happen at some time, just hope it does not happen too frequent, lol.

Tina. x x
Old Nov 17th 2009, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for the OMG post from you with baited breath Soooooo hope you hear something soon. You have been through so much and done so well. You deserve to be here!!!!! All crossed for you Tina Bevissa xxx
Old Nov 17th 2009, 6:29 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by bevissa65
Waiting for the OMG post from you with baited breath Soooooo hope you hear something soon. You have been through so much and done so well. You deserve to be here!!!!! All crossed for you Tina Bevissa xxx
thanks bev, need all of your support as you are all fully aware, so stressful and its messages from all of you guys that (personally) help me tumps I look on here and think, yes our time will come as so many other families have had hiccups and they have made it, and so can we. Sending my vibes to all of you that in the same situation as us.
Old Nov 17th 2009, 6:56 pm
appreciate life

thanks bev, need all of your support as you are all fully aware, so stressful and its messages from all of you guys that (personally) help me tumps I look on here and think, yes our time will come as so many other families have had hiccups and they have made it, and so can we. Sending my vibes to all of you that in the same situation as us.
iv managed to go another day without nagging our c/o I am so proud of myself, lol for anyone who knows me........... I am a nightmare when it comes to waiting but know I need to sit on my hands as sooooooo do not want to drive her to high heaven and back!!!"!!!

Maybe I will just give her a bell on fri just before weekend to refresh her incase she has it and it is on her desk, and if she hears my little big voice it may ring a bell YES I KNOW WISHFULL THINKING>>>>>>>>>> I will just wait like a good girl.

Tina. x x
Old Nov 17th 2009, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Oh Tina - I feel for you - it must be so frustrating!

I am just praying for a job offer to speed my application on in time for the new academic year.

Will be thinking of you on Friday, and looking forward to your news!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 9:55 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

iv managed to go another day without nagging our c/o I am so proud of myself, lol for anyone who knows me........... I am a nightmare when it comes to waiting but know I need to sit on my hands as sooooooo do not want to drive her to high heaven and back!!!"!!!

Maybe I will just give her a bell on fri just before weekend to refresh her incase she has it and it is on her desk, and if she hears my little big voice it may ring a bell YES I KNOW WISHFULL THINKING>>>>>>>>>> I will just wait like a good girl.

Tina. x x
Aww Tina

Dewb x
Old Nov 21st 2009, 8:32 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Good news soon I hope!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 6:36 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Kija

Good news soon I hope!!!!
I have been a bit quiet guys as no news to share. Well another start to another week and still nothing, time is going by and we can see xsmas approaching and we will still have all of our belongings by the looks of it, starting to think we are never gonna get there not got up in the fighting spirit that I have had, its now starting to fade................. we hear something soon, very very soon. Off to work now have a good day or night guys.

Tina. x x
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

AWWWWhhh - you have done all the hard work & soooooo very nearly there keep your chin up & with about a million fingers crossed for you from this site it will soon be a big cheesy grin & THEN .........
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 9:30 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

I have been a bit quiet guys as no news to share. Well another start to another week and still nothing, time is going by and we can see xsmas approaching and we will still have all of our belongings by the looks of it, starting to think we are never gonna get there not got up in the fighting spirit that I have had, its now starting to fade................. we hear something soon, very very soon. Off to work now have a good day or night guys.

Tina. x x
((((hugs)))) & Tina.....you're bound to have days like this hun....its so grey & gloomy even the toughest spirit would feel down but you'll bounce back again lol.....you have faced this battle full on so far, keep a smile on your face & grab those positive vibes we're all sending you!!!
B x
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 11:02 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhh Tina massive ((((hug)))) to you Hang in there, hard to stay positive all the time but you will get there

Dewb xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.