Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Just in the initial planning stages.......

Just in the initial planning stages.......

Old Sep 5th 2007, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

Lou-Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just in the initial planning stages.......

Hi

We haven't applied for EOI yet, we just keep having a look on here and getting as much info as possible!! We are hoping to start the proccess in about a year.

I was just wondering.....i know that you can get points for quals but can you only get points for one qual? I have gathered quite a few over the years and graduate with a degree in November.

Thanks
Lou
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just in the initial planning stages.......

Originally Posted by Lou-Darren
Hi

We haven't applied for EOI yet, we just keep having a look on here and getting as much info as possible!! We are hoping to start the proccess in about a year.

I was just wondering.....i know that you can get points for quals but can you only get points for one qual? I have gathered quite a few over the years and graduate with a degree in November.

Thanks
Lou
Hello Lou. The degree itself will be worth plenty! Bout 50? Is that right people? Anyway-what d'ya do? Sounds like you'll be cool! Good luck.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

50? It was only 10 when we applied, but that was 5 years ago and things change! I'm no help really.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

Lou-Darren is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by danny.f
Hello Lou. The degree itself will be worth plenty! Bout 50? Is that right people? Anyway-what d'ya do? Sounds like you'll be cool! Good luck.

Hi

I work in education, administration for the last 8 years. I have my C&G teaching diploma for teaching post 16's and also A1 assessors award. The degree is Educational Administration, 50 points would be handy

Lou
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I work in education, administration for the last 8 years. I have my C&G teaching diploma for teaching post 16's and also A1 assessors award. The degree is Educational Administration, 50 points would be handy

Lou
Ah-I could be miles out-I'll check with she -who-knows-more-than-me!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:39 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Ah-I could be miles out-I'll check with she -who-knows-more-than-me!
Would that be Beth than ????
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:40 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Hi

Lou
Sounds like a fifty pointer to me as well.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi

i have a degree but it was only worth 10 points as paul was the main applicant, when we did the points assessment to see how many we could get, if i was the main applicant then the degree would be worth 50 points,

hope this makes sense

with regards

kirstie