British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Just in the initial planning stages....... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/just-initial-planning-stages-479267/)

Lou-Darren Sep 5th 2007 9:52 pm

Just in the initial planning stages.......

Hi :D

We haven't applied for EOI yet, we just keep having a look on here and getting as much info as possible!! We are hoping to start the proccess in about a year. :rofl:

I was just wondering.....i know that you can get points for quals but can you only get points for one qual? I have gathered quite a few over the years and graduate with a degree in November. :ohmy:

Thanks
Lou

danny.f Sep 5th 2007 10:02 pm

Re: Just in the initial planning stages.......

Originally Posted by Lou-Darren (Post 5278560)
Hi :D

We haven't applied for EOI yet, we just keep having a look on here and getting as much info as possible!! We are hoping to start the proccess in about a year. :rofl:

I was just wondering.....i know that you can get points for quals but can you only get points for one qual? I have gathered quite a few over the years and graduate with a degree in November. :ohmy:

Thanks
Lou

Hello Lou. The degree itself will be worth plenty! Bout 50? Is that right people? Anyway-what d'ya do? Sounds like you'll be cool! Good luck.

Jude J Sep 5th 2007 10:08 pm

50? It was only 10 when we applied, but that was 5 years ago and things change! I'm no help really.

Lou-Darren Sep 5th 2007 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by danny.f (Post 5278591)
Hello Lou. The degree itself will be worth plenty! Bout 50? Is that right people? Anyway-what d'ya do? Sounds like you'll be cool! Good luck.

Hi

I work in education, administration for the last 8 years. I have my C&G teaching diploma for teaching post 16's and also A1 assessors award. The degree is Educational Administration, 50 points would be handy ;)

Lou

danny.f Sep 5th 2007 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by Lou-Darren (Post 5278614)
Hi

I work in education, administration for the last 8 years. I have my C&G teaching diploma for teaching post 16's and also A1 assessors award. The degree is Educational Administration, 50 points would be handy ;)

Lou

Ah-I could be miles out-I'll check with she -who-knows-more-than-me!

Ted Logan Sep 5th 2007 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by danny.f (Post 5278638)
Ah-I could be miles out-I'll check with she -who-knows-more-than-me!

Would that be Beth than ???? :rofl: :rofl:

happynz Sep 5th 2007 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by Lou-Darren (Post 5278614)
Hi

Lou

Sounds like a fifty pointer to me as well.

KIRSTIE Sep 6th 2007 8:30 am

hi

i have a degree but it was only worth 10 points as paul was the main applicant, when we did the points assessment to see how many we could get, if i was the main applicant then the degree would be worth 50 points,

hope this makes sense

with regards

kirstie