ITA Received today!

Old Jun 29th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ITA Received today!

Originally Posted by Rock Ape
The proof of our relationship is easy - we were married 20 years ago and I can produce the certificate, its the proof of living together thats the hard bit. Bills don't prove that.
Well this is what we sent and we were given WTR visa, so it was obviously good enough for NZIS
As you said the marriage certicate is not proof enough, if the bills are in joint names then it does prove you are together!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

I too sent Marriage cert, photos over the years, bills and letter from various friends confirming we are in a strong and stable relationship (god it has to be strong with all this stress the immigration service gives you)!!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Soppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud of

Hi Rock Ape

I sent our marriage certificate and the last 4 mortgage statements which covers 12 months and which are addressed to us both at our home address. We received our WTR on the above.

Hope that helps.

Nic
Old Jun 30th 2008, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Soppydot4
Hi Rock Ape

I sent our marriage certificate and the last 4 mortgage statements which covers 12 months and which are addressed to us both at our home address. We received our WTR on the above.

Hope that helps.

Nic
Thanks very much for the advice; Seems that there are plenty of choices.